JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Manage whole factory operations, manpower & cost control.
• Execute production of custom furniture orders.
• Ensure the effectiveness of interiors fit-out installation.
• Plan and schedule production of custom furniture orders.
• Study interior fit-out project drawings
• Provide technical advice on joinery and installation.
• Lead and supervise workmen’s performance.
• Monitor & ensure on-time production and installations.
• Liaise and monitor outsourced work quality and progress
• Oversee the management of stores and logistics.
• Preferably an expert in Retail Interior Fitout production.
• The ideal candidates should have a minimum of 10 years of experience in the production field.
• Must be a qualified Engineer (any degree).
• Willing to relocate to any part of KSA (Saudi Arabia).
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Ignite Search & Selection is a leading Recruitment Agency in the Middle East. Ignite's team of specialist recruiters now works across a range of sectors including Legal, Digital/Technology, Retail/FMCG, Construction and Engineering.
We pride ourselves on given both clients and candidates expert market knowledge in our chosen sectors. We value getting a detailed understanding of our clients and candidates expectations to find the perfect fit for all parties.