JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Note : Must have Type rated on AW139 OR H145 OR H125
• Responsible for operational and maintenance plans.
• Responsible for ensuring the availability and serviceability
• Ensure the required engineering standards, aircraft maintenance documentation completion, Part 145 facilities are maintained.
• Attend daily ops and weekly planning meetings to report the fleet activities, advising on specific issues/events
• Equivalent EASA/FAA/ICAO Type II Licence (If non GACA Licensed)
• GACA Licence/GACA Repairman Certificate
• Type rated on AW139 OR H145 OR H 125 minimum 5 years
• Thorough knowledge of GACA rules and regulations
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Created in 2003 by technical engineers and experienced recruiters, VHR delivers a partner-orientated approach. We are passionate about the industries where we operate, the career-enhancing support we provide and the people with whom we work.
Whether one permanent vacancy or a team of contract specialists, VHR strives to deliver the best possible staffing solutions.
As a recruitment company, we see our clients as our partners and our services as an extension of our clients’ businesses. We operate with a set of core values at the heart of everything we do.