JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
We are looking for a Floor Supervisor to be an effective member in Pullman Zamzam Madina and to be a great assist to the Housekeeping department and in the development of the hotel.
Being a Pullman employee means embodying and conveying the brand mindset through the values of open mindedness, forward thinking and drive.
What is in it for you:
- ALL Heartist benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Prepare and control inventories for operating equipment and linen in monthly bases
- Appraise appearance, discipline and efficiency of all staff under direct supervision and initiate immediate remedial action if necessary
- Follows up on progress of agenda items covered in regular meetings
- Ensures Housekeeping personnel are familiar with in house facilities for the purpose of assisting guests
- Assists in monitoring and controlling Housekeeping procedures including lost and found, key control, security and emergency procedures, health and safety for employees and guests
- Ensures that consumption of guest supplies is under control
- Works with the Housekeeping Assistant Manager on routine cleaning programs including spring cleans, etc
- Behaves and acts in an exemplary fashion, embodying the brand mindset
- Helps employees improve their skills and provides support for career development
- Manages all floor staff and adapts management practices to suit the brand culture,
- operational methods, communication, recruitment .
- she / He guarantees a high standard of service for guests in hotel rooms and common areas in line with hygiene and safety standards
- Monitoring Housekeeping personnel to ensure guest receive prompt and courteous service and attention
Your experience and skills include:
- Proven Experience in the same field
- Good background in the field of hospitality
- Excellent English Language
- Excellent leadership, communication and training skills
- Strong attention to detail, highly responsible, organized & reliable
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
Your team and working environment:
ZamZam Pullman Madina Hotel is located in the holy city of Madinah Al Munawara and only 150 m from Bab Al Salam of Al Masjid Al Nabawi, Pullman Zamzam Madina offers free WiFi throughout the entire hotel. All 835 rooms & suites are blended with modern Arabic & French elegance. Indoor parking is available on site with additional charge. Quba Mosque and Uhud Mountain are only 15-minutes away from the property.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.