JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Aquila Consulting are working in partnership with a Multinational Engineering Consultancy operating in KSA.
Due to business growth, they have an excellent opportunity for a Country Manager with a strong background as an FM Project Director to run an iconic project in the kingdom whilst assisting with KSA wide Business Development.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the implementation of Strategic Business Plans, establishing objectives, and managing performance while fostering a team approach to consistently improve the facility operations while maintaining a strong culture of Health, Safety and Integrity in the work place for Client/Customers, employees, and contractors.
• Provide superior leadership and management of the KSA O&M business.
• Plan, organize, develop, and control activities to accomplish integrated strategic objectives and to optimize the utilization of resources.
• Direct the development and participate in reviewing and approving the short- and long-range operating objectives
• Lead, coach and develop a team to ensure operational tasks are delivered on time, within scope and budget
• Monitor all work in progress to ensure that quality, statutory code, and operational standards are met
• Oversee the development and implementation of manpower planning and management development programs to meet key objectives
• Identify key employees and candidates and plan for their long-term development
• Review and evaluate performance on a continuing basis and establish proper measures of performance; counsels directors/managers as to execution of programs, and when necessary provide direction for modification in work plans or implementation of contingency plans in accordance with prevailing business conditions
• Conduct and maintain relationships with key stakeholders within the industry and trade associations, representatives of government, customers, and vendors as necessary in the overall management of the KSA O&M business unit.
• Working with the Business Development and Commercial teams, identify areas of expansion and market opportunities for both Regional and KSA O&M businesses.
• Manage and coach Facility Managers (FM’s) & Project Directors and be accountable for their performance and the performance of their frontline Infrastructure and technical teams
• Provide guidance to frontline Project Directors on managing Tenant / Landlord interfaces
• Work closely with the Project Directors to develop a superior knowledge of, and capability to understand, the needs of client and customers
• Work closely with Project Directors and Clients to deliver superior tenant services and ensure positive relationships with Clients and tenant customers
• Work with Project Directors to identify capital projects and programs to maintain building assets and ensure ongoing reliability through a robust program of Property Inspections and Building Condition Reporting
• Oversee budgeting, forecasting, and reporting of operating expenses, including expense participation and annual reconciliation
• Manage all financial elements of KSA O&M including revenue generation, cost controls, and financial performance and collections
• Maintain tight oversight on labour and expenses to ensure favorable financial results
• Establish targets and strategies to drive the Operations team to identify operational energy reduction initiatives and implement as early as possible to maximize savings.
• As a member of the core management team, advise on and participate in strategic and commercial planning for the MENA O&M business.
• Engineering Degree and/or technical diploma in facility or industrial maintenance/management.
• 20 years’ experience in Facilities Management
• 10 years’ experience in an environment where a facility is considered Iconic or unique and is of similar high visibility
• 5 years’ Experience in managing or advising on LEED Certified Buildings/Properties.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Aquila Consulting is a Dubai based talent recruitment company established by individuals with unrivalled recruitment expertise in Global Search and Selection. We offer our clients a partner-centric, personalised, and mature approach to focusing and delivering on their international talent requirements.
What makes us stand out from the crowd is the rigor and passion we bring to the recruitment process. We offer unparalleled performance, transparency, and advocacy, taking the time to fully understand your organisational vision, culture, structure and leadership needs.
Aquila Consulting pride ourselves on seamlessly delivering the most efficient time and cost saving recruitment solution for your business.