JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Our client is an established facilities management service provider in Saudi Arabia.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for ensuring the successful hospital wide operational delivery and performance of all facilities, property, and support services, and through such delivery providing a suitable, safe, and compliant operational environment for hospital staff to provide world class treatment of patients.
• Direct the day-to-day operations impacting the environment and develop these services in accordance with the client corporate policies, strategies, and vision, emphasizing on innovations essential to modern healthcare and outstanding patient experience.
• The role will require strong resource management planning and reporting skills with a strong focus on service delivery programs using effective leadership to engage positively with the workforce and develop excellent working environment and result oriented.
• Mange all contracted out services at the hospital, particularly managing the performance of specialized Service contracts ensuring compliance with statutory standards and recognized safe practices.
• Management of key strategic and operational facilities management programs, for the hospital ensuring the service achieves its roles and objectives.
• Determine and implement the strategic vision and direction of all facilities’ operational services, ensuring the establishment of professional standards and staff development policies.
• Degree in mechanical, electrical, or building services engineering, facilities management or equivalent.
• Proven track record of no less than 10 years in the management of healthcare operational estates and facilities preferably in acute and long-term care
• Experience in the development and implementation of multi-year asset management plans inclusive of PPM related aspects.
• Possess excellent communication and stakeholder management skills, with the ability to demonstrate previous experience in working at senior level in complex, multidisciplinary estates, and facilities environments within acute healthcare settings.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.