JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
About TSG (Talent Search Group)
Talent Search Group (TSG) is the most local recruitment influencing entity in terms of partnering with very prestige’s organizations “Government”, “Semi governments” and "First class international institutions” with regards to engineering and infrastructure business within the Saudi Market such as AECOME (USA), Egis (France), Proger (Italy) etc,
Saudi Arabia is going through transition period in all aspects , hence this will reinforces the needs for undertaken projects that will contribute in serving the economic development and expected to increase the Saudi GDP by multi-label hundreds of $ billions per year. The strategy covers encompass several new established Cities, including major luxury tourism destination and international airports, hotel brands, resorts and etc upon completion through partnering with the leading global consulting.
Furthermore, we would like to announce that Talent Search Group (TSG) has been officially, signed and allocated several recruitment and hiring projects with Saudi governments semi-governmental (Key Projects; Mega and Giga) and leading and world’s trusted construction engineering, operating and infrastructure consulting firms.
So we are continuously thriving to achieve 2030 Saudi vision through finding the right talented candidates across the globe. This collaboration includes different complex entities, for example but not limited to, Ministries, Leading Funds, Governmental Companies, Commissions and Authorities, leading and international organizations.
"We always focus on cultivating professional relationships, networking, and attention to detail, which has greatly contributed to our success.
On a behalf of high-profile client, we are looking for outstanding Food and Beverage Director to hire urgently, it is preferable to have work experience in Saudi Arabia or GCC.
Our client is seeking a Senior Food and Beverage Director is responsible for managing all aspects of the food and beverage department in the hospitality industry. They ensure that the department meets high-quality standards, is profitable, and provides excellent customer service.
The Food and Beverage Director develops menus, creates marketing strategies, and plans and executes events. They keep up-to-date with trends in the industry and ensure the department is operating effectively within budget constraints.
They also train, supervise, and motivate staff to maintain the highest standards of customer service, cleanliness, and professionalism. This includes hiring, scheduling, and evaluating staff, as well as ensuring staff maintain certifications and licenses.
The Food and Beverage Director works closely with other departments within the hospitality industry to ensure seamless operations and customer satisfaction. They also prepare reports, analyze results, and make recommendations for improvements.
• Manage and oversee all food and beverage operations for a hotel or restaurant
• Plan menus and set prices for food and drink offerings
• Hire and train staff, including cooks, servers, and bartenders
• Ensure that health and safety regulations are followed in the kitchen and dining areas
• Develop relationships with suppliers to ensure high-quality ingredients and products
• Monitor inventory and order supplies as needed
• Create and implement marketing and promotional strategies to increase sales
• Analyze financial data and make budgetary decisions related to food and beverage operations
• Collaborate with other departments, such as sales and events, to coordinate food and drink offerings for special occasions.
• Bachelor’s degree in hospitality, business, or related field
• 10+ years’ experience in the hospitality industry, with at least 5 years in a management role
• Several years of experience in customer service or hospitality roles in 7 stars hotels
• Proven track record of increasing revenue and profitability
• Outstanding leadership and people management skills
• Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills
• Strong organizational and time-management skills
• Master’s degree in hospitality, business, or related field
• Certifications related to food service, such as servsafe, to show you're knowledgeable and prepared to handle food safely
• experience in the food and beverage industry
• working in management positions or as a sous chef, server, or bartender before you step into this role
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Talent Search Group is a staffing and recruiting firm dedicated to providing viable talent in various professions. Our primary mission is to carefully determine client staffing inefficiencies and offer hiring solutions that directly correlate to long term goals.
Talent Search Group was founded on core values such as Dependability, Integrity, and Timeliness. We take pride in the delivery of quality talent acquisition solutions to our clients. Our process is individualized. We assess both our clients and prospective candidates in order to ensure compatibility. We focus on cultivating professional relationships, networking, and attention to detail, which has greatly contributed to our success.
Our strategy is simply to solve the problem of our clients- and while that may sound like a gross oversimplification, the truth is setting that goal from the start has guided us on the path to delivering just that. The professions we currently represent are Executive Search, Management Consulting And Risk Advisory sector, Banking & Financial Services , Finance & Accounting, IT and Telecom, Aviation and Hospitality, Marketing, Retail and Sales, Education And Training Industry, FMCG / Manufacturing Industry, Legal, Mining, Oil And Gas Industry, Engineering & Manufacturing, Insurance, Procurement & Supply Chain, Construction, Real Estate, Infrastructure Industry and Human Resources.