JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Sofitel Al Khobar The Corniche
French luxury and local cuisine in the world's most exciting city
The magnificent 5-star Sofitel Al Khobar the Corniche hotel is a triumph of contemporary architecture. Luxury is the key word for this hotel located in the heart of the vibrant city of Al-Khobar with its thriving business district and convention centre. By joining Sofitel, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
Food and Beverage Manager
Inspiring and engaging. As a Food & Beverage Manager, you will provide leadership and strategic planning to all Food & Beverage departments in support of our service culture, maximized operations and guest satisfaction.
What you will be doing:
Reporting to the Director of Operations, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Lead, mentor and train the Food & Beverage Operations team
- Ensure Food & Beverage relevant brand standards are maintained
- Strategize on new products and service offerings
- Create unforgettable experiences for our guests
- Manage all operational requirements of the Food & Beverage Department
- Complete all administrative and planning elements for the department such as, rostering, reporting, packages and promotions to drive revenue and increase exposure as well as stock take and ordering.
- Share the desire to deliver Accor values and HEARTIST philosophy.
- Steer and promote all the F&B points of sale.
- Ensure that all information is duly passed on to the applicable departments.
- Organize and supervise the preparation of points of sale according to activity forecasts and product information.
- Ensure the brand's reference standards are properly applied.
- Ensure that the team has been trained for All Safe protocols.
- Oriented towards customer service & satisfaction in the restaurant, bar, room service, banquet and executive lounge.
- Responsible for creating, coordinating and implementing the training of staff throughout the department.
Your experience and skills include:
- At least 10 years' experience in F&B Operations, 5 of which have been in senior leadership. Service focused personality is essential.
- A passion for Food & Beverage. On trend knowledge. Beverage experience is a plus.
- Proven ability to build and maintain good relationships with all stakeholders
- Communicate thoughts, actions and opportunities clearly with strong networking skills
- Ability to lead by example, believe in a strong team culture and set the scene for high performance
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.