JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Hiring 10+ frac supervisors for a large oil field client in Saudi Arabia. Our client is recruiting for a large conventional fracing project.
Details of the Job:
- 12 months contract (renewable - could be up to 4 years)
- 3 months on, 1 month off rotation (negotiable)
- Transport and accommodation will be provided- meals provided on site
- Daily rate depends on the years of experience
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide. With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
Has prior frac Supervisor experience ideally in the Middle East.
- Experience of 5+ years as frac supervisor with conventional or unconventional sites
- Need to have prior experience working for the large oil field services companies
- Working experience in Saudi is a plus
- Have previously worked with equipment manufactured by Schlumberger
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We know how important people are to a business. We understand what's needed to match highly skilled technical and engineering candidates with some of the largest organisations and engineering projects around the globe. We have supplied talent to the energy, infrastructure, life sciences and IT sectors for over 30 years and we're incredibly proud of our reputation.
Now an international organisation with offices in Europe, Asia, America, Australia, Russia, Africa and the Middle East, we lead the way in supporting worldwide technical and engineering talent and we work with an enviable network of clients. In 2011, we achieved sales of 383 million British Pound.
With more than 4,400 contracted personnel on assignments globally, our position is set to grow stronger as the world looks to develop safer and more sustainable energy resources. The promise of our future lies in our unrivalled insight into the industry: and the talent that works in it.