JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
About TSG (Talent Search Group)
Talent Search Group (TSG) is the most local recruitment influencing entity in terms of partnering with very prestige’s organizations “Government”, “Semi governments” and "First class international institutions” with regards to engineering and infrastructure business within the Saudi Market such as AECOME (USA), Egis (France), Proger (Italy) etc,
Saudi Arabia is going through transition period in all aspects , hence this will reinforces the needs for undertaken projects that will contribute in serving the economic development and expected to increase the Saudi GDP by multi-label hundreds of $ billions per year. The strategy covers encompass several new established Cities, including major luxury tourism destination and international airports, hotel brands, resorts and etc upon completion through partnering with the leading global consulting.
Furthermore, we would like to announce that Talent Search Group (TSG) has been officially, signed and allocated several recruitment and hiring projects with Saudi governments semi-governmental (Key Projects; Mega and Giga) and leading and world’s trusted construction engineering, operating and infrastructure consulting firms.
So we are continuously thriving to achieve 2030 Saudi vision through finding the right talented candidates across the globe. This collaboration includes different complex entities, for example but not limited to, Ministries, Leading Funds, Governmental Companies, Commissions and Authorities, leading and international organizations.
"We always focus on cultivating professional relationships, networking, and attention to detail, which has greatly contributed to our success.
On a behalf of high-profile client, we are looking for outstanding Front of House manager, to hire urgently, it is preferable to have work experience in Saudi Arabia or GCC.
We are looking for a Front of House Manager to run the service side of our hotel. In this position, you will hire and train servers, bussers, and hosts/hostesses, create shift schedules. You are ultimately responsible for customer satisfaction, so you must make sure your staff is providing excellent customer service. You must also facilitate a smooth line of communication between the servers and the kitchen. Our ideal candidate has several years of experience working in 7 stars hotels, preferably with some time spent in a supervisory role.
• Going out of your way to assist every guest.
• Serving our Fresh-Baked Bread, made from scratch sides and legendary menu items.
• Showing excitement and enthusiasm.
• Assist in maintaining wait and quote times.
• Following steps of Legendary Service with Heart.
• Clearing and cleaning tables quickly.
• Using the POS System effectively.
• Exhibiting teamwork by providing assistance to all Front of House staff members.
• Effectively maintaining our wait and quote times.
• Developing regulars and getting to know our First-Time Guests.
• Telling each guest our Legendary Story.
• Demonstrating to everyone that we are the friendliest place in town.
• Serving guest responsibly.
• 4-5 years experience in the Luxury Hospitality industry
• Ability to assimilate data from a variety of sources and quickly formulate and execute action plans during high periods of stress.
• Several years of experience in customer service or hospitality roles in 7 stars hotels
• Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
• Excellent written communication, oral communication, and inquiry resolution skills.
• Ability to adapt to Rotating Shifts, flexibility to change schedule during emergencies.
• Understanding of electric network connectivity required.
• Team player with enthusiastic outlook and creative mind.
• Strong decision-making abilities.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Talent Search Group is a staffing and recruiting firm dedicated to providing viable talent in various professions. Our primary mission is to carefully determine client staffing inefficiencies and offer hiring solutions that directly correlate to long term goals.
Talent Search Group was founded on core values such as Dependability, Integrity, and Timeliness. We take pride in the delivery of quality talent acquisition solutions to our clients. Our process is individualized. We assess both our clients and prospective candidates in order to ensure compatibility. We focus on cultivating professional relationships, networking, and attention to detail, which has greatly contributed to our success.
Our strategy is simply to solve the problem of our clients- and while that may sound like a gross oversimplification, the truth is setting that goal from the start has guided us on the path to delivering just that. The professions we currently represent are Executive Search, Management Consulting And Risk Advisory sector, Banking & Financial Services , Finance & Accounting, IT and Telecom, Aviation and Hospitality, Marketing, Retail and Sales, Education And Training Industry, FMCG / Manufacturing Industry, Legal, Mining, Oil And Gas Industry, Engineering & Manufacturing, Insurance, Procurement & Supply Chain, Construction, Real Estate, Infrastructure Industry and Human Resources.