JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Front Office Agent "Receptionist"
We are seeking a Novotel Jeddah Tahlia Ambassador who prides themselves on their problem-solving, communication, and relationship-building abilities to act as the first point of contact for our guests
What is in for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through Accor Academy and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
Reporting to the Front Office Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Register and room all guest arrivals according to established procedures
- Perform check-in, check-out, and room change procedures and ensure all data are accurately entered into the hotel system
- Maintain cashier float and ensure accurate daily report of all money received
- Keep abreast of all modifications to accounting policies and procedures
- Knowledgeable of all special promotion procedures for programs such as Seasonal Packages, Frequent Flyers Programs, and also Hotels Group Loyalty programs
- Attend to guest's complaints, inquiries, and requests, refer problems to supervisor/Assistant Manager if he/she unable to assist
- Ensure that the guests depart the hotel with a positive impression of hotel service
- Perform the audit balances and prepare all reports for audit in an orderly fashion
- When on night shift, check night report, prepare morning report, and prepare all necessary forms for guest arrivals
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of standard reservation procedures
- Maintain exemplary department standards of behavior and appearance and attitude
- Ensure the front desk work area is kept clean and in an orderly state at all times
- Is fully aware of the Credit policy
- Perform related duties and special projects assigned
Your experience and skills include:
- Skilled in Front Office operations with the ability to work in a multicultural and diverse environment
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience
- Penchant for customer service and effectively manage guest complaints
- Excellent English communication skills; both verbal and written
- Knowledge of Micros systems, Opera and Microsoft Software
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.