JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
PRIMARY OBJECTIVE OF POSITION
Primarily supervises front office team members to ensure efficient and smooth operations for producing excellent feedbacks and guest satisfaction. Responds in a professional and courteous manner to guests by providing accurate and timely information and services.
You will also ensure hotel charges are processed diligently to guest's accounts, invoices are accurate, billing instructions are verified, all necessary supporting bills and vouchers are attached for direct settlements.
A positive attitude and excellent communication skills. Experience of motivating and leading a winning team. Ability to remain calm whilst under pressure. Knowledge Opera / Fidelio / Other world Class Property Management System is required.
TASKS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Meets and exceeds customer and team member expectations by providing Service Team Work.
- Provide value added service to customers by doing whatever is reasonable and possible to meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Aware of LeClub Accor Hotel's program (LACH) enrollment and proper knowledge about RetroClaim's.
- Make reservation. (Rooms - other facilities like restaurant or health center).
- Implementing the required SOP's related to the Brand and Accor Hotel's.
- Keep his work station clean and deliver a good example to the other team member's.
- Develops employee's motivation and team spirit by creating a good working atmosphere.
- Take responsibility and initiative to reach higher levels of professionalism.
- Communicates effectively with customers, co-workers and management.
- Demonstrates teamwork by co-operating and assisting the team with required information's.
- As a supervisor you will be a role model, sharing your expertise and continually inspiring the front office team.
- Adheres to hotel policies & procedures
- Attends work on time as scheduled.
- Ensure Outstanding customer care all times.
- Follows hotel standards regarding personal hygiene.
- Minimizes dangers by following all safety rules and regulations.
- Minimizes room sales and revenue for the hotel.
- Maintains a friendly, cheerful and courteous demeanor at all times.
- Reviews the VIP list on daily basis with the Front Office Manager.
- Advices the Front Office Manager of the forthcoming visits of special VIP's.
- Check amenities before sending them to the VIP rooms in terms of quantity, quality and presentation.
- Ensure that VIP rooms are inspected well before guest arrival. This includes the overall cleanliness, proper functioning, VIP set-up and turn down services.
- Reviews all presentations relating to VIP arrivals with Front Office Manager or Duty Manager (assigning rooms, pre-registration).
- Greets and escorts VIPs to the rooms.
- Ensure that the previous day's cancellations of no-show courtesies are removed from rooms.
- Develops and implements guest telephone system.
- Is aware of department's expenses.
- Supervises the maintenance of the guest history file.
- Looks after the long-term guests needs.
- Handles guest complaints with fast actions within the rules.
- Establishes and maintains good relations with all members of the hotel staff.
- Alerts the Front Office Manager and General Manager when important people are visiting the hotel.
- Maximizes customer satisfaction and utilization of hotel facilities by promoting Loyalty Program LeClub Accor Hotel's (LACH), hotel restaurant and other services to customers.
- Keeps updated on all local events, sights, restaurants, activities etc. in order to provide customers with updated information, and assistance.
- Arranges for special services requested by guests.
- Is fully aware of all current hotel promotions and Accor Hotel's promotions.
- Maintains high confidentiality in regards to guest privacy.
- Continuously seeks and endeavors professionalism in own job function.
- Is pro-active within the position and have the proper knowledge required.
- Carries out all Receptionist duties as and when required at the Front Desk.
- Follow up with Loyalty program LeClub Accor Hotel's (LACH) a recruitment and check all reports related.
SECURITY, HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Ensures that own cash is secure at all times.
- Ensure that guest details are not disclosed.
- Maintains high confidentiality in regards to guest privacy.
- Reports any suspicious behavior of guests and staff to the Front Office Manager, and Security.
- Notifies Front Office Manager and Executive Housekeeper regarding lost and found Objects.
- Ensures that all potential and real hazards are reported appropriately immediately.
- Fully understands the hotel's fire, emergency, and bomb procedures.
- Follows emergency procedures to provide for the security and safety of guests and employees.
- Works in a safe manner that does not harm or injure self or others existing laws and regulations.
- Anticipates possible and probable hazards and conditions and notifies the Service Manager.
- Maintains the highest standards of personal hygiene, dress, uniform, appearance, body language and conduct.
- Attends meetings and training required by the Front Office Manager .
- Accepts flexible work schedule necessary for uninterrupted service to hotel guests.
- Maintains own working area, and materials clean, tidy and in good shape; reports defective materials and equipment to the Service Manager
- Continuously seeks to endeavor professionalism in own job function .
- Train, direct the work of, resolve issues/problems and coach and counsel the front desk team members to ensure a quality operation.
- Participate in hotel committees and task force assignment.
- Hotel facilities and nearby sights of interest and importance (i.e. hospitals, stations, tourist sights).
- Hotel corporate marketing and promotional programs.
- Corporate clients and clients generating high business volume.
- All information's about LeClub Accor Hotel's (LCAH).
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.