JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
SGE Power is seeking to add talent to our company by hiring a full-time Accounting staff member. We are a diverse group and are looking for the right person to help us support the accounting needs of our international organization at our KSA offices.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Process and record Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable transactions.
- Coordinate with sales staff to generate and collect invoices.
- Work with sales team to prepare commission statements and document support for payment • Review employee expense reports for propriety and processing.
- Monthly review and reconciliations for bank accounts, credit cards and other financial accounts.
- Monthly preparation of financial reports and analysis.
- Available to start working on April, 2023.
- Fluency in English AND Arabic is essential.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration from accredited college.
- Three to five years of experience in accounting preferred.
- Familiar with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) for financial statement reporting.
- Perform work accurately and in a time efficient manner, with strong attention to detail, organization and follow through.
- Ability to work under supervision and accept constructive feedback, making adjustments as directed.
- Self-motivated individual with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
- Experience working with accounting software, Quickbooks and Hinawi preferred.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
An American multidisciplinary group of companies with core business interests in property inspection, technology and land development.
Headquartered in Dubai, UAE with offices in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia and South Carolina, USA.