JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Hires and manages maintenance workers.
• Supervises maintenance workers and contractors.
• Organizes and leads maintenance trainings.
• Sets the shift schedule and assignments.
• Develops maintenance policies and procedures.
• Orders tools, supplies, and equipment.
• Responds to maintenance requests.
• Makes sure projects stay on schedule.
• Leads safety inspections at worksites.
• Performs maintenance work as needed.
• Evaluates worksites to determine necessary maintenance work.
• Escalates issues to management and recommends solutions.
• Ensures the team follows all company policies and procedures.
• Makes sure the team adheres to Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) safety regulations.
• Technical Diploma (Electrical / Mechanical / Civil)
• Maintenance Operational Experience
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The First Gulf Company For Supplies & Contracting LTD (FGC) was established in 2001. The company has diversified into many industries such as Electronics, General Contracting and Trading. Over the past years, the company has built a good reputation supported by highly qualified professionals.
The Company was formed to create its business with a commitment to quality in order to provide the ideal solutions for each project. The staff of well qualified and trained engineers and technicians come together to produce significant and high quality engineering work.
Today, FGC dominates the broadcast Systems Integration business in Saudi Arabia, and rapidly growing in its other business of General Contracting and Telecom Value Added Services (VAS)