JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Manage the following departments: Investment, Facilities Management, Asset Management, Safety & Security, and Licensing & Permits
Our client is a Saudi Arabian government entity that focuses on developments around a region that is of historical and cultural significance. They are currently seeking an operational candidate who has managed properties in such an area. The role will be to run the operations and general management of newly built properties in the region. This will be a client-side opportunity (working for a subsidiary of the government).
* Knowledge of government operations and good network within the necessary regulatory bodies. i.e., utilities companies, ministries, municipalities, etc
* Manage the operations of a community: residents, businesses, retail, etc
* Oversee the design and implementation of the regulatory and community services program - incorporating appropriate measures for residents, businesses, government entities, visitors/tourists, etc
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary, all-inclusive of basic, housing, and transport allowances. It offers the candidate a chance to work on a culturally significant project in KSA.
* Middle East experience. Particularly Saudi Arabia
* Property Management expertise is a must
* Implemented operational strategies for developments
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inCountry Manager Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Operations Manager Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Managing Director Jobs in Saudi Arabia