JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
You will be responsible for leading and overseeing all aspects of the sales function within the organization. You will work closely with the executive team to develop and implement strategies that drive sales growth, improve sales processes, and enhance the overall effectiveness of the sales team.
Our client is a well-established FMCG company that has global presence that has gained popularity across the Middle East and beyond.
* Lead/establish the centre of excellence Sales Function
* Focus on the sales and marketing distribution
* Manage the new expansion market (Saudi Arabia)
* Manage the partnerships with other businesses/clients/customers
* Report to Board of Executives.
* Competitive salary package with attractive benefits.
* Positive and supportive work environment
* Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field (MBA preferred)
* Proven experience in sales management, preferably in a leadership role
* Strong business acumen and strategic thinking abilities
* Demonstrated success in developing and executing sales strategies
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Analytical mindset with the ability to leverage data for decision-making
* Experience in sales process optimization and sales performance management
* Proficiency in sales analytics and reporting tools
* Ability to build and lead high-performing sales teams
* Strong leadership, coaching, and mentoring skill
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.