JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
The Project is designing and development of City's urban planning data by collecting and compiling data from currently available various sources including latest data collection from field etc. The central Geodatabase created will receive regular updates and used extensively by Urban Planners and Spatial Analysts for performing Urban Planning & Management and Decision making etc. by using Spatial Mapping, Geospatial Analysis, Geo-statistics etc.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Source Data Reviews and analyses using ArcGIS Pro – Checking content, quality, accuracy, standards, completeness etc.
• Prepare plans for conversion and migration of data from various data formats including field surveys etc.
• Performing conversion and migration using ArcGIS DI, FME etc.
Experienced in using ArcGIS Desktop and ArcGIS environment on web, mobile and desktop
• Minimum Bachelor Degree in Computers / Geographic Information Systems / or relevant subjects 7 Years of experience working on data handling advanced Geospatial data conversion and migration from different formats using ArcGIS / FME etc. into Enterprise Geodatabase
• Diploma in relevant subjects with very good 10 Yrs experience working on data handling advanced Geospatial data conversion and migration from different formats using ArcGIS / FME etc. into Enterprise Geodatabase
• Experienced in using /performing advanced tasks using Spatial Analysis, Geo processing tools etc. within ArcGIS Enterprise / ArcGIS Pro etc. environment
• Experienced and highly skilled in use of the following:
- ArcGIS Pro for Data Conversion, Migration, Geospatial,Geo-statistics, Geo-statistics, Geoprocessing etc.
- SAFE's FME designing and development of Workbench for E-T-L etc.
- Experienced with data from Autodesk's AutoCAD and Revit software for handling / conversion & migration of 2D and 3D data into ArcGIS Platform
Preference will be given to those who are highly skilled and experienced in using ESRI's latest software products/versions of ArcGIS Pro Desktop, ArcGIS Enterprise Web & Mobile GIS Platforms
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Engineering and Research International (ERI) welcomes you to the exciting world of geosciences. We have been providing advanced solutions and dependable services for over four decades.
The ERI group of companies works with our clients by offering our expertise and supporting them at every stage of a given project. Our multidisciplinary teams have the capability and resources to offer routine and basic services as well as high-level consultancy for finding solutions for the most complex problems.
ERI has applied its experience to a variety of projects ranging from housing and infrastructure, electrical power generation facilities and water supply schemes, to oil refineries and petrochemical complexes. ERI is also actively involved in the research and development of innovative engineering solutions relevant to these areas.