JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Project is to design and develop urban planning data (centralized Enterprise City wide Geodatabase) from various departments/formats, and use modern digital techniques including GIS Mapping, Spatial analytics, Geo-statistics etc. to perform advanced cartographic and smart mapping for better visualize and study the current urban distribution, facilities, services etc. to enable urban planners/mangers for information based decision making, improving the citywide facilities, services etc. for enabling Saudi Vision 2030 Smart City goal etc.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Source Data Reviews and analyses using ArcGIS Pro – Checking content, quality, accuracy, standards, completeness etc.
• Prepare plans for conversion and migration of data from various data formats including field surveys etc.
• Performing conversion and migration -semi or fully automating the migration and ensuring future periodic changes sync with the central Geodatabase
• Performing advanced spatial analytics, processioning functions, visualization, modeling etc. and mapping |(presenting) the urbanization, demographics, utility services/facilities, transportation, etc. and and providing data/information for analysis (enable easier decision making) on ArcGIS Pro Desktop and ArcGIS Enterprise/Online Web & Mobile Platforms
• Minimum Bachelor Degree in Computers / Geographic Information Systems / or relevant subjects
• 10 Years of experience working on urban city data handling advanced Geospatial data conversion and migration from different formats using ArcGIS / FME etc. into Enterprise Geodatabase
• Experienced in using ArcPy, ArcGIS API for Python or other programming languages for automating data migration tasks
• Experienced in using /performing advanced tasks using Spatial Analysis, Geo processing tools etc. within ArcGIS Enterprise / ArcGIS Pro etc. environment
Experienced and highly skilled in use of the following:
• ArcGIS Pro for Data Conversion, Migration, Geospatial,Geo-statistics, Geo-statistics, Geoprocessing etc.
• SAFE's FME desigining and development of Workbench for E-T-L etc.
• Experienced with data from Autodesk's AutoCAD and Revit software for handling / conversion & migration of 2D and 3D data into ArcGIS Platform
Preference will be given to those who worked or have following exposure and experiences
• Urban and City Planning Data – major cities
• Highly skilled and experienced in using ESRI's latest software products/versions of ArcGIS Pro Desktop, ArcGIS Enterprise Web & Mobile GIS Platforms
• Programming experience in automating the data migration tasks for design and develop tools for periodic data updates from various sources
• Advanced Geo-statistic, Geospatial,Geo processing, urbanization data modeling using advanced cartographic and smart mapping tools on desktop and web & mobile platforms etc.
• Exposure and experience working with Enterprise projects/team in the past similar projects
• Very Good Communication skills and Project Management experience working with senior all technical and managerial level stakeholders of projects teams etc.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Engineering and Research International (ERI) welcomes you to the exciting world of geosciences. We have been providing advanced solutions and dependable services for over four decades.
The ERI group of companies works with our clients by offering our expertise and supporting them at every stage of a given project. Our multidisciplinary teams have the capability and resources to offer routine and basic services as well as high-level consultancy for finding solutions for the most complex problems.
ERI has applied its experience to a variety of projects ranging from housing and infrastructure, electrical power generation facilities and water supply schemes, to oil refineries and petrochemical complexes. ERI is also actively involved in the research and development of innovative engineering solutions relevant to these areas.