JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Global Director of Recruiting
KBR - Delivering Solutions, Changing the World.
KBR brings together the best and brightest to deliver science, technology and engineering solutions that help governments and companies around the world accomplish their most critical missions and objectives.
In everything we do, we are guided by our ONE KBR Values:
- We Value Our People - We create diverse, inclusive environments in which each person can feel safe, respected and valued, and where everyone has opportunities to grow and reach their full potential.
- We Deliver - We are uncompromising in our commitment to deliver innovative, high-quality, technology-led solutions for our customers and exceptional, sustainable value for all our stakeholders.
- We Are People of Integrity - We value honesty, trust, courage, fairness, prudence and tenacity. We believe doing what's right for the planet, the communities where we work, and our people is good for business.
- We Empower - We empower our people with a shared purpose, the right tools and the supportive culture they need to be proactive decision-makers, to be adaptive to change, and to succeed.
- We Are a Team of Teams - We have a will to succeed, but we value the achievements of our team of teams over individual accomplishments. Our collective focus makes us a better, stronger, more effective company.
We have also embedded environmental, social and governance (ESG) principles in every business operation and corporate function. Not only are we committed to operating safely, sustainably and equitably, but we are also committed to using our capabilities and expertise to help our customers accomplish their sustainability goals. Worldwide, KBR employs a diverse workforce approximately 29,000 people strong, with customers in more than 80 countries and operations in 40 countries. At KBR, We Deliver.
KBR is a company of innovators, thinkers, creators, explorers, volunteers, and dreamers and we all share one goal of improving the World and Beyond: responsibly, and safely. We attract a diverse workforce and the best minds in the world because our expertise thrives on creativity, resourcefulness, and collaboration.
KBR is seeking a Global Director of Recruiting for the Sustainable Technology Solutions (STS) Business. The global director of recruiting will support the recruiting teams in the regions and will be responsible for supporting activities throughout the full lifecycle of talent acquisition. This position will support the STS business of KBR and will report directly to the Vice President of Human Resources for STS and will manage 5-6 Managers/Leads and their extended teams.
The Global Director of Recruiting will be responsible for managing the entire candidate life cycle to attract and employ qualified individuals for positions across the division. This senior level leader should have strong business acumen and is required to partner with all business stakeholders to drive the Sustainable Technology Solutions (STS)Talent Acquisition strategy. The best candidate will apply a blend of design thinking, marketing, data analytics, and global strategy in their problem-solving.
In addition, this leader will be responsible for establishing processes and governance to enable seamless talent acquisition solutions and organizational success.
As a Global Director of Recruiting, you will:
- Accountability for the overall strategy and successful execution of complete end-to-end Talent Acquisition solutions for the STS business
- Acts as Talent Acquisition subject matter expert to the business
- Work in a matrixed and complex organization requiring significant consultation, relationship building and partnership
- Lead and/or participate on interview teams for executive or niche job openings
- Maintain high visibility and influence with senior leaders and senior HR Business Partners across the company to ensure alignment, delivery and project management of all Talent Acquisition strategies including organizational design and workforce planning initiatives
- Day to day management and direction of the global recruiting team ensuring tools and resources are being fully leveraged to reduce time to hire metrics
- Monitor and measure the overall effectiveness/impact of the internal and external talent acquisition strategies, TA execution, and Hiring Manager and Candidate Satisfaction metrics.
- Develop thoughtful and measurable global recruitment strategy across the enterprise (engineering, sales & marketing, business development and business management)
- Collaborate closely with the enterprise to provide thought leadership for recruiting philosophies, processes, tools, and tactics. Partner with KBR Global TA Leader to execute vision of the company.
- Build a data-driven recruiting organization and process, including analytics, dashboards, and ATS, and a culture of continuous improvement using data insights to shape our operational roadmap and priorities
- Serve as the subject matter expert on the applicant tracking system and governs its process and content
- Create training programs and ways of working with hiring managers and interviewers that continually improve their capabilities
- Partner with HR leaders and hiring managers across businesses and brands to deliver exceptional recruiting services in support of the overall objective to recruit top talent
- Leverage technology throughout our entire hiring progress to continually improve the productivity of our hiring managers and recruiting team
- Execute Strategic Growth projects in support of long-term vision goals to include restructures and M&A activity
- Benchmark industry competitors introducing intelligence into the ways of working and overall operation to drive KPI's and other key indicators of success
- Responsible for preemployment activities such as background and reference checks. Partners with legal and preemployment matters.
- Partner with Supply Chain to manage relevant vendors, such as recruiting agencies and business applications
- Provide oversight and guidance on governance and policies pertaining to talent acquisition regionally
Essential Education, Experience, Skills, and Certifications
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources or related discipline, or equivalent professional experience.
- 10- 15 years of HR experience in Talent Acquisition in a corporate environment and at least 6 years in a leadership position.
- Experience recruiting and managing global teams in areas of the Middle East, Europe, Asia Pacific, India, US.
Location - Open, prefer Middle East.
- Solutions oriented, with superior problem-solving skills and ability to make logical, complex decisions in a matrixed environment.
- Excellent communications and presentation skills, including both verbal and written communications.
- Collaborates and leads large cross-departmental projects/initiatives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including presenting to senior leadership teams
- Ability to pick up new systems and technology quickly if you don't know it already (e.g., social media, recruiting tools, applicant tracking systems)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to juggle multiple tasks at the same time
- Proven ability to manage, mentor and develop a team of recruiters to ensure achievement of KPI's/metrics
- Strong leadership and influencing skills at all levels in the organization
- Ability to work across business, functions, and geographic regions to build consensus and drive tangible results
- Proven track record of filling positions with high quality candidates within aggressive time constraints and at reasonable costs
- Ability to prioritize multiple demands and work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Strong communication, presentation, interpersonal, relationship building, and consultative skills
- Experience managing client relationships at all levels of the organization
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially PowerPoint and Excel) and other productivity tools Experience in negotiations and working with external agencies
- Experience being the subject matter expert in Applicant Tracking Systems and social media tools
- Global travel 20-30%
Preferred Education, Experience, Skills, and Certifications:
- Master's degree strongly preferred
- PHR or SPHR certification desired
- Experience with Workday
- AIRS certifications CIR, ACIR, CDR, CSSR, PRC, or CSMR
- Experience working globally
KBR offers a selection of competitive lifestyle benefits which could include 401K plan with company match, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, AD&D, flexible spending account, disability, paid time off, or flexible work schedule. We support career advancement through professional training and development.
Inclusion and Diversity at KBR
At KBR, we are passionate about our people, sustainability, and our Zero Harm culture. These inform all that we do and are at the heart of our commitment to, and ongoing journey toward being a more inclusive and diverse company. That commitment is central to our team of team's philosophy and fosters an environment of real collaboration across cultures and locations. Our individual differences and perspectives bring enhanced value to our teams and help us develop solutions for the most challenging problems. We understand that by embracing those differences and working together, we are more innovative, more resilient, and safer. We Deliver - Together.
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We deliver science, technology and engineering solutions to governments and companies around the world. KBR employs approximately 28,000 people performing diverse, complex and mission critical roles in 34 countries.
KBR is proud to work with its customers across the globe to provide technology, value-added services, and long-term operations and maintenance services to ensure consistent delivery with predictable results. At KBR, We Deliver.