JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
51,000 people. 49 countries. Over 120 office locations.
We're not just engineers. We're a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet's toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world.
As part of the Worley Graduate Community and under close supervision and mentorship within the mechanical engineering department, you will experience the delivery of engineering services to Worley and its customers.
- Participate in the delivery of mechanical engineering services that meet Worley', its customers' and applicable statutory and regulatory specifications, on time and within budget.
- Assist in performing mechanical engineering services such as:
- Contribute to appropriate studies, analyses and recommend actions; and
- Assist with the preparation of detailed designs and drawings, specifications, data, calculations and reports.
- Communicate effectively with the mechanical engineering team and project stakeholders.
What you will bring
Technical and Industry Experience
- Some knowledge of technical and practical mechanical engineering skills.
- Some knowledge of the fundamental requirements of mechanical engineering, and the basic requirements of other engineering fields.
- Developing skills in mechanical engineering specific software.
- Competent in the use of relevant software such as MS Office.
Education - Qualifications, Accreditation, Training
- Undertaking a recognized, relevant engineering degree or equivalent that will lead to registration as a professional Engineer.
What we offer you
Providing our people with an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it's time to test the limits of what you can become.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Worley is a leading global provider of professional services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors. We partner with our customers to address their most critical challenges at every stage of their projects: from initial concepts to sustaining and enhancing their assets. And we provide smarter, bolder solutions while delivering on our own sustainability commitments.
We are 51,000 bright minds across 46 countries all driven by a common purpose – delivering a more sustainable world. While working to fulfill our ambition to be recognized globally as the leader in sustainability solutions.