JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
About TSG (Talent Search Group)
Talent Search Group (TSG) is the most local recruitment influencing entity in terms of partnering with very prestige’s organizations “Government”, “Semi governments” and "First class international institutions” with regards to engineering and infrastructure business within the Saudi Market such as AECOME (USA), Egis (France), Proger (Italy) etc.
Saudi Arabia is going through transition period in all aspects , hence this will reinforces the needs for undertaken projects that will contribute in serving the economic development and expected to increase the Saudi GDP by multi-label hundreds of $ billions per year. The strategy covers encompass several new established Cities, including major luxury tourism destination and international airports, hotel brands, resorts and etc upon completion through partnering with the leading global consulting.
Furthermore, we would like to announce that Talent Search Group (TSG) has been officially, signed and allocated several recruitment and hiring projects with Saudi governments semi-governmental (Key Projects; Mega and Giga) and leading and world’s trusted construction engineering ,operating and infrastructure consulting firms.
So we are continuously thriving to achieve 2030 Saudi vision through finding the right talented candidates across the globe. This collaboration includes different complex entities, for example but not limited to, Ministries, Leading Funds, Governmental Companies, Commissions and Authorities, leading and international organizations.
"We always focus on cultivating professional relationships, networking, and attention to detail, which has greatly contributed to our success”
On a behalf of high profile client, we are looking for outstanding Graphic Designer , to hire urgently, it is preferable to have work experience in Saudi Arabia or GCC.
The Graphic Designer will develop creative strategies to assist the Program with the preparation of effective reports and presentation templates to develop unique strategies and creative approaches on projects that integrate the written and artistic messages with a consistent theme..
• Interpreting the reporting needs, thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing a concept to suit their purpose
• Applying creative strategy and producing cohesive designs to translate the desired messages from a given brief into a graphic format
• Illustrating the concepts by designing rough layout, and select style and size of type of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts
• Providing graphic design, layout, desktop publishing, still and animated graphics for progress reports, presentations, templates, brochures, flyers, infographics and any other design support that the project controls team may need
• Performing test prints, and coordinating electronic transmission, file transfer, printing, cutting, lamination, binding and/or other production details associated with project controls reporting related activities
• Using computer software to generate new images
• Developing, proof reading and editing outgoing technical reports
• Providing graphics support to design team
• Assisting reporting team to manage the online dash board
• Perform all other position related duties as requested.
• Ability to produce documents which are attractive, easy to read and technically accurate
• Significant experience in report design
• Strong English verbal, writing and editing skills
• A dynamic and enthusiastic approach to design
• Ability to adapt in a fast-paced, deadline driven work environment and respond to changing deadlines and priorities
• Ability to spot even the smallest inconsistencies in the text, colours, or alignment
• Excellent skills in Microsoft office including Power Point, MS Excel, Access and Word
• Fluent in the basic Adobe Creative Suite programs such as InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Corel draw, 3d Animation and Flash
• Working experience with a wide range of media, video editing including computer-aided design
• Experience generating graphic materials in a construction or urban development related projects, architectural or engineering firm
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Talent Search Group is a staffing and recruiting firm dedicated to providing viable talent in various professions. Our primary mission is to carefully determine client staffing inefficiencies and offer hiring solutions that directly correlate to long term goals.
Talent Search Group was founded on core values such as Dependability, Integrity, and Timeliness. We take pride in the delivery of quality talent acquisition solutions to our clients. Our process is individualized. We assess both our clients and prospective candidates in order to ensure compatibility. We focus on cultivating professional relationships, networking, and attention to detail, which has greatly contributed to our success.
Our strategy is simply to solve the problem of our clients- and while that may sound like a gross oversimplification, the truth is setting that goal from the start has guided us on the path to delivering just that. The professions we currently represent are Executive Search, Management Consulting And Risk Advisory sector, Banking & Financial Services , Finance & Accounting, IT and Telecom, Aviation and Hospitality, Marketing, Retail and Sales, Education And Training Industry, FMCG / Manufacturing Industry, Legal, Mining, Oil And Gas Industry, Engineering & Manufacturing, Insurance, Procurement & Supply Chain, Construction, Real Estate, Infrastructure Industry and Human Resources.