JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
This position exists to perform graphic design activities efficiently, in timely manner and quality standards as per the defined policies and procedures to achieve departmental operational plans and developments.
Key Accountability Areas
- Conceptualize ideas and prepare designs that will go for prints that are requested by various clients within the company.
- Design corporate identity for all jobs right from advertising to major publications.
- Determine style and techniques to obtain desired results that conform to production requirements
- Conceive & Review design concept and feed designers with creative ideas & and providing direction and feedback
- Meet with clients or marketing managers to discuss the job objectives and mandatory requirements.
- Understand the client's business needs and developing a concept to suit their purpose to the printing team.
- Implement design or assigning the artworks requisition to designers (if applicable) and scheduling delivery date for each task.
- Review the work before printing for quality check
- Visit printing press occasionally to supervise the good quality of printed artworks.
- Evaluate the photographer suggestions for product photography.
- Ability to obtain updated soft and technical skills related to the job
- To have a vision and a plan for the career path and how to achieve it.
- Perform the planned activities to meet the operational and development targets as per delivery schedules.
- Utilize resources effectively to achieve objectives within efficient cost and time.
- Provide a periodic report formatted by detailing the deviation and execution of planned tasks.
- Solve any related problems arise and escalate any complex operational issues.
- Ensure quality requirements to develop effective quality control and processes including specifications for products or processes or related activities.
Business Process Improvements:
- Coordinate well-defined written systems, policies, procedures, and seek automations opportunities as much as possible.
- Comply to related policy and procedures and work instructions.
Health, Safety, and Environment:
- Ensure compliance of relevant safety, quality, and environmental management procedures and controls within defined area of work activity to guarantee safety, legislative compliance, and delivery of high-quality products/services.
- Bachelor Degree in Design
- 2 to 4 Years
Technical / Functional Competencies
- QA Key Performance Indicators
- Advertising Design
- Advertising Market Research
- Advertising Planning
- Advertising Situation Analysis
- Corporate Advertising
- Graphic Design
ABOUT THE COMPANY
alfanar builds efficient energy systems & solutions of the present and sets up infrastructures for a brighter future.
We assist utility sector partners & customers in transforming cities into sustainable, habitable, and inclusive Smart Cities by harnessing renewable energy resources from wind, solar, and waste heat energy. Promoting the transition to a sustainable eco-conscious future.
Using world-class technologies, we develop unrivaled quality electrical solutions & products from our manufacturing facilities, to solve the world’s major energy challenges and make the world a better viable place.
Diligence, Efficiency, and Innovation are the key criteria our teams adopt in order to continuously provide effective solutions. We’re constantly equipping our teams with the tools they need to expand their horizons and reach higher grounds.
Being in an ever-changing environment with a crucial impact on their surroundings, our employees are nurtured to become keen thinkers with highly refined skills and a consistent outlook on the future, working together on finding the next big innovation.