JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
Reporting to the Front Office Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Ensuring that all Movenpick service standards and operational procedures are adhered to in all interactions with Guests and colleagues.
- Providing prompt, attentive service either directly to the Guests or colleagues using the Guest's name.
- Reviewing reservations and Guest preferences to ensure all standards are met.
- Maintaining a perpetual presence on the Reception Desk throughout the hours of the shift.
- Following the Hotel's telephone etiquette standards when handling internal and external calls.
- Remaining observant and responds to each Guest who approaches the Reception Desk.
- Constantly seeking to identify Guest preferences, acts upon them and makes sure to pass on this information to colleagues updating the Guest's profile.
- Constantly seeking to anticipate Guest needs and requests, actively engaging our Guests.
- Developing and maintains strong Guest relationships to ensure Guest loyalty.
- Actively participates in departmental meetings, providing new ideas to improve service.
- Has respect and maintains positive working relationship with colleagues and other departments and communicates effectively with same and gets the job done.
- Must be able to handle a multitude of tasks in an intense, ever-changing environment while remaining calm and collective
- Must be flexible in terms of working hours
- Must have excellent written/verbal communication and Guest interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of computerized Front Office systems.
- Recognized commitment to Guest service, exceeding Guest expectations and anticipate needs.
- Has outstanding Guest services skills, professional presentation, and sophisticated communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to make quick decisions, solve problems, initiate action and complete assignments on a timely basis. .
- Previous experience in Front Office Operations including Front Desk ajnd Reservations
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.