JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Welcoming guests in a friendly and professional way . Addressing and escalating customer complaints. Providing information about facilities, programs and other services..
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates at Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Review arrival lists to welcome guests
- Attend to special guests (e.g. VIPs) and answer their inquiries
- Provide information about amenities, area and venues and promote services
- Anticipate guest needs
- Offer assistance with certain tasks (e.g. confirming travel arrangements, taking messages)
- Record information in the logbook daily
- Ensure compliance with health and quality standards
Must be Saudi National.
Your experience and skills include:
- Service focused personality is essential
- Prior experience working with Opera or a related system
- Fluency in English
- Proven experience as a Guest Relations Officer
- Familiarity with hospitality industry standards
- Computer literacy
- An outgoing personality
- Outstanding communication abilities
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
- Constant standing and walking throughout shift.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.