JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Reporting to the Front Officen Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Assist in house guests in best possible way to deliver the Quality customer service according our core values and standards service on time.
- To receive guest requests and to direct guests requests to responsible department.
- To receive all guest complaints and assist with related department / duty manager to resolve the problems.
- To receive and answer all guest inquiries, greet, check-in, respond to requests and settle accounts while providing exceptional service
- Works with all major departments which serve guests directly or indirectly while taking initiative to add a personalized experience
- Improve service delivery, efficiency and to improve follow up for all the guests staying Moevenpick Hotel Jeddah.
Skills and Specifications
- This Vacancy is for Saudi Nationals
- Ability to speak, write and read the English language.
- Good professional appearance.
- Medium proficiency in computer skills
- Able to deliver effective results, meet tight deadlines and targets.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.