JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Hard Services Manager - Makkah, KSA - Civil Engineering Background
Our client is a reputable FM Services Provider seeking a Hard Services Manager to join their team in Makkah, KSA.
Candidates should have technical background and have managed the contract P&L previously. In addition, Candidates should have a sound knowledge of KPI's and SLA's. This is an excellent opportunity for a career minded individual to join a rapidly expanding organisation.
• Management of a team of mobile blue collar workers delivering maintenance to multiple sites
• Dealing with the client on a day to day basis
• Must have Civil Engineering background
• 10+ years of experience in FM
• Experience and knowledge of P&L
• Experience in managing a blue collar team
• An in depth knowledge of CAFM systems
• Good report writing skills
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.