JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Head Chef - Dammam, KSA
- Controlling and directing the food preparation process and any other relative activities
- Constructing menus with new or existing culinary creations ensuring the variety and quality of the servings
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
SAR 20,000 to 25,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Annual Bonus, Family Benefits, Education Allowance for 2 Children (SAR20K Per Year)
- Minimum 10 years’ experience as a head chef or executive chef in catering sector/business.
- Experience in diverse cultures of cuisines.
- Diploma in Professional Cookery or Culinary Arts.
- Speak fluent English
- HACCP and Food Safety Certification.
- Open to any nationality
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.