JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Head Chef - Remote Sites - Neom, KSA
• The Head Chef must be able to effectively coordinate his team to ensure smooth operations of food supply.
• Effectively communicate with other departments to ensure smooth running of daily operations.
• The Head Chef will also ensure staff are trained and developed as per company guidelines.
• Adhering to strict health and safety guidelines.
SAR 15,000 to 20,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: visa, medical insurance, annual paid leave
• Bachelor's Degree/Master’s Degree in Food and Culinary
• From Western Countries
• Preferable min 10 years’ experience at Head Chef Level
• Food Hygiene Level 3
• Preferred experience in high volume of meals serving VIP, mid management and laborers (at least 8,000 meals per day)
• Must have an experience working in Remote Sites/Camps
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.