JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Robert Half are working with a company based in Saudi Arabia.
The ideal candidate will support the full scope of Human Resources responsibilities and partner with the organization on strategic initiatives. They will maintain and enhance the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating human resources policies, programs, and practices. This is a Saudi National appointment only.
* Recruit and Onboard new hires
* Employee relations
* HR Policies and procedures
* Conduct performance management
* Assisting in Talent Acquisition
* Benefits for employees
Salary and Benefits
35,000-50,000 SAR, plus company benefits
Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Pay and salary ranges are dependent upon experience, qualifications and training.
* Bachelor's degree or relevant experience
* 7+ years' experience in Human Resources
* Experience of a multinational company
* Strong organizational, critical thinking and communications skills
* Attention to detail and good judgement
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.