JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Senior Level Digital Transformation role to help consolidate merging business units in fast growing family group company
Fast growing Family Group company specialising in Logistics and FMCG areas
The individual in this role will have the responsibility and accountability for leading and overseeing all IT and computing resources within the organisation. They will evaluate the existing IT infrastructure, propose appropriate upgrades and new solutions, manage the seamless implementation of applications, ensure the efficient operation of company computer systems to meet operational requirements, all while optimising costs and timeliness. The primary objective is to provide optimal support for the organisation's goals and objectives and drive the company's progress
* Competitive remuneration package
* Opportunity to take ownership of new department and team
* Bonus of upto 30% based on performance based objectives
* Schooling allowances
* Supervising the operations of the IT department in alignment with established objectives and goals to ensure sustainable growth overall.
* Collaborating with various departments and divisions within the company to identify their technological needs through internal assessments, proposing appropriate automation solutions and applications to enhance operational efficiency and overall customer satisfaction.
* Evaluating the performance of IT infrastructure and systems to analyse operating costs, productivity levels, upgrade requirements, and other relevant metrics, thereby assisting in the development of an IT strategy for the organisation and identifying potential emerging technologies to be implemented.
* Creating a comprehensive business case and formulating a detailed strategy pertaining to the company's Information Technology, ensuring that we remain at the forefront of technology trends, and translating it into actionable projects and milestones.
* Supervising all aspects of IT operations infrastructure, including computers, applications, communication systems, CRM, supplier management, hardware, software, assets, equipment, network access, security tools, servers, and more, to ensure efficient management of business IT resources and optimal support services across all levels.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.