JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Country Sales Head is a key strategic leadership role. As the Head of sales, you will be responsible for leading and developing the sales team in the country, and ensuring strong business performance, while fostering a robust in-country organization, delivering solid business growth and leading in compliance with global & local regulations, the company's vision and values.
Global IVD organisation.
* Plan and implement actions to deliver on all profit and loss objectives
* Create mid-term and long-term strategy in line with the corporate strategy to ensure sustainable business performance
* Leading and building best in class commercial organization.
* Implement the necessary commercial activities, to meet the related strategic KPIs
* Lead aligned company approach towards best-in class customer experience
* Proactively shape the country market environment, defend and improve market position and depth of market access by developing strong, best-in-class, trust-based relationships with customers and stakeholders
* Responsible to have sales team a necessary and updated expertise on the respective product families
* Be a role model in collaboration with all related function at local and regional level.
* Maintain and increase market share.
* Build and maintain excellent relationships with customers and business partners-
* Promoting teamwork and transparent communication at all levels, sharing clear performance expectations, fostering feedback and open two-way communication, and ensuring coaching and individual development plans for all employees.
Join a multinational company with good internal growth opportunities.
Be part of a dynamic and highly collaborative team environment.
* Bachelor's degree required in relevant scientific field; MBA or other related graduate-level degree preferred
* Extensive experience (+ 5 years of professional experience) experience in executive positions or sales at biopharma or diagnostics industry.
* Business acumen preferred, knows the industry, the company's business model and value proposition, key competitors and other marketplace factors.
* Financial acumen and analytical skills capable of effective and efficient use of market research, business forecasts and other quantitative and qualitative data.
* Interpersonal & partnering skills: has proven abilities to work effectively and efficiently in cross-functional, often virtual and matrix teams.
* Ability to understand complex business models and effectively translate these into adequate access and business strategies.
* Experienced communication and leadership skills, building solid relationships with stakeholders internally and externally.
* Proven people management competencies and strong interpersonal and teamwork skills, with a proven track of successful change management and leading through difficult times.
* Fluent in English
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.