JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
The candidate will be responsible for developing the market and increasing awareness within the O&G, Water, Power, and Industrial sector as well as working closely with consultants and contractors to specify the required technologies.
Furthermore, one of the key responsibilities for the role will be to establish partnerships with manufacturers and suppliers locally and globally.
Distribution company approved by SWEC and specialise in Water solutions (Pipes, Fittings, Flanges, Joints, among others) as one of the main BUs of the company and representation of suppliers based in the UK, Italy, and Korea.
* Extensive experience working with with governmental entities like Saudi Aramco, SWCC, SEC etc.
* Work closely with engineering consultants and project management contractor to specify and position company products.
* Identify new manufacturers with high demand competitive products in Saudi and sign with them distribution/agency agreement.
* Nationality: Saudi preferably, or an Arab speaker
Attractive salary package with commission structure based on individual and BU performance.
* 10+ year's experience minimum with traders or distribution companies in the same field.
* Experience dealing with companies within the O&G, Water, Power, and Industrial sector based in the central and eastern province.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.