JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Health and Safety Director - Construction
Our client is a leading Group in the business and construction sector who have a history of innovation in providing quality solutions and products with certified local and international standards to serve the construction sector and more, reaching more than 20 countries worldwide.
We are looking for a Health and Safety Director to join our growing team, and assisting in mega projects that we are currently working on within the business. Experience within Construction is required for this role.
As a Health and Safety Director you will be held responsible for developing, implementing, and managing health and safety policies and procedures in the workplace. You will be expected to perform safety audits, conducting safety training sessions, and creating initiatives to reduce and prevent accidents on site. Your duties will include to also present annual safety reports to management.
Role: Health and Safety Director
Location: Saudi Arabia
To be considered for this role it is essential to have the below experience:
• Developing and implementing workplace safety policies and procedures in accordance with OSHA standards.
• Providing personnel with safety-related information such as training sessions, emergency protocols, and proper use of safety equipment.
• Reviewing existing policies and procedures to ensure they are up to date.
• Overseeing the company's daily operations and identifying opportunities for improvement of safety regulations.
• Performing safety audits and physically inspecting all work areas and jobsites to identify possible safety issues.
• Conducting risk assessments to minimize workplace accidents, occupational illnesses or long-term health hazards.
• Preparing monthly or annual safety reports and presenting the information to management.
• Collaborating with management to plan and implement a safety protocol budget.
• A bachelor's degree in safety management, environmental safety, or a similar field.
• A certificate in occupational health and safety management.
• Experience as a safety director or health and safety manager.
• Excellent knowledge of OSHA standards and federal safety legislation.
• Solid knowledge of potentially hazardous materials or practices in the workplace.
• Familiarity with writing health and safety policies and procedures.
• Proficiency in conducting data analysis and reporting statistics.
• Working knowledge of safety management software, such as iAuditor, SiteDocs, and Safesite.
Does this look like a role that you have experience in? To be considered for this role, send across your up-to-date CV
N.B: only candidates who are shortlisted for this role will be contacted
ABOUT THE COMPANY
eMagine Solutions is one of the leading authorities on leadership and talent globally. Our combined resources of over 100 years professional experience mean that our clients trust us with finding them the top talent globally and candidates trust us to find them the right opportunity in a timely and confidential manner.
Throughout our offices we provide complete solutions for our clients, including traditional temporary and permanent recruitment, executive search, recruitment process outsourcing (RPO), salary survey's, market mapping and training and development courses.
Our global client list work with us not only because of our expertise but also because of our honesty, integrity and passion.