JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
About TSG (Talent Search Group)
Talent Search Group (TSG) is the most local recruitment influencing entity in terms of partnering with very prestige’s organizations “Government”, “Semi governments” and "First class international institutions” with regards to engineering and infrastructure business within the Saudi Market such as AECOME (USA), Egis (France), Proger (Italy) etc,
Saudi Arabia is going through transition period in all aspects , hence this will reinforces the needs for undertaken projects that will contribute in serving the economic development and expected to increase the Saudi GDP by multi-label hundreds of $ billions per year. The strategy covers encompass several new established Cities, including major luxury tourism destination and international airports, hotel brands, resorts and etc upon completion through partnering with the leading global consulting.
Furthermore, we would like to announce that Talent Search Group (TSG) has been officially, signed and allocated several recruitment and hiring projects with Saudi governments semi-governmental (Key Projects; Mega and Giga) and leading and world’s trusted construction engineering ,operating and infrastructure consulting firms.
So we are continuously thriving to achieve 2030 Saudi vision through finding the right talented candidates across the globe. This collaboration includes different complex entities, for example but not limited to, Ministries, Leading Funds, Governmental Companies, Commissions and Authorities, leading and international organizations.
"We always focus on cultivating professional relationships, networking, and attention to detail, which has greatly contributed to our success.
On a behalf of high-profile client, we are looking for outstanding Highway Engineer, to hire urgently, it is preferable to have work experience in Saudi Arabia or GCC.
Our client is seeking a Highway Engineer responsible for planning, designing, and supervising projects that keep road networks working efficiently
• Designing local road schemes and maintaining the road network, including structures such as bridges
• Working with other professionals to build and maintain roads
• Finding new solutions to transport problems
• Planning for highway maintenance and improvement projects
• Ensuring roads are kept clear and open in winter
• Planning and supervising new projects
• Preparing tender and contract documents
• Managing construction teams and adhering to health and safety guidelines
• Undertaking risk assessments
• Dealing with stakeholders including clients, transport specialists and members of the public
• Undertaking new road scheme designs to the highest appropriate technical standards
• Assisting with the preparation of design resource estimates
• Estimating construction costs
• Ensuring that projects are delivered on time and within budget.
• Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering
• Professional Engineer (PE) license
• Experience in designing highways and roadways.
• Knowledge of federal and state regulations related to highway design.
• Familiarity with computer-aided design (CAD) software
• Knowledge of engineering science, math, and technology
• Knowledge of building and construction
• Design skills
• Excellent verbal communication skills
• Analytical thinking skills.
• have experience as a highway’s maintenance technician or highways maintenance operative
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Talent Search Group is a staffing and recruiting firm dedicated to providing viable talent in various professions. Our primary mission is to carefully determine client staffing inefficiencies and offer hiring solutions that directly correlate to long term goals.
Talent Search Group was founded on core values such as Dependability, Integrity, and Timeliness. We take pride in the delivery of quality talent acquisition solutions to our clients. Our process is individualized. We assess both our clients and prospective candidates in order to ensure compatibility. We focus on cultivating professional relationships, networking, and attention to detail, which has greatly contributed to our success.
Our strategy is simply to solve the problem of our clients- and while that may sound like a gross oversimplification, the truth is setting that goal from the start has guided us on the path to delivering just that. The professions we currently represent are Executive Search, Management Consulting And Risk Advisory sector, Banking & Financial Services , Finance & Accounting, IT and Telecom, Aviation and Hospitality, Marketing, Retail and Sales, Education And Training Industry, FMCG / Manufacturing Industry, Legal, Mining, Oil And Gas Industry, Engineering & Manufacturing, Insurance, Procurement & Supply Chain, Construction, Real Estate, Infrastructure Industry and Human Resources.