JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Familiarize and strictly adhere to Saudi labor regulations, including but not limited to regulations related to hiring, termination, wages, working hours, and labor rights.
• Responsible for recruiting, interviewing, hiring and training of employees, ensuring that all processes comply with Saudi labor regulations.
• Manage employee compensation and benefits systems, ensuring salary levels are in line with Saudi market standards.
• Assist in employee communication and resolving employee relations issues, ensuring employee satisfaction and loyalty.
• Ensure the accuracy and completeness of employee records, including salary records, performance evaluations, and training records.
• Establish and maintain positive working relationships with Saudi labor authorities to ensure company compliance with government regulations.
• Keep company policies and procedures regarding changes in Saudi labor regulations up to date and provide necessary training to employees.
• Address employee complaints and disputes, ensuring fair and legal resolutions.
SAR 10,000 to 30,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Saudi national with in-depth knowledge of Saudi labor laws and government human resources systems.
• Bachelor's degree or higher in HR management or a related field preferred.
• Minimum of 3 years of HR management experience, including recruitment, compensation management, and employee relations.
• Excellent communication and coordination skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with Saudi labor authorities and employees.
• Ability to work independently and handle complex HR issues.
• Proficiency in English and Arabic, both spoken and written, is a plus.
• Strong team player with the ability to collaborate with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
• Familiarity with Saudi culture and social norms, adaptable to a multicultural work environment.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
GCL Technology Holdings Limited (GCL TECH for short, formerly known as GCL-Poly Energy Holdings Limited) was founded in Hong Kong in 2006, listed in November 2007 (stock code: 3800. HK), included in the Hang Seng Composite Index and the HSML 100 Index in 2010, and put on the Forbes Global 2000 List in May 2012. The company is headquartered in Suzhou and has subsidiaries and R&D centers in several locations around the world, including the United States, Hong Kong, Xuzhou, Leshan, Baotou, Hohhot, and Zhongwei.
With “Focus on green development, and keep improving the living environment” as its mission, GCL Technology is a globally leading developer and manufacturer of high-efficiency PV materials. It has a firm hold on the direction of technological development of high-efficiency PV materials, consistently maintaining its position as a trailblazer in the areas of polysilicon products.
Since being founded, GCL Technology has been market-oriented and professional and has strong R&D power. The firstly developed modified Siemens process (GCL method) massive-scale polysilicon production process has won a China Patent Award. Its silane-based fluidized-bed-reactor (FBR) technology is protected with proprietary intellectual property rights. It also has won the first carbon footprint certificate in the field of photovoltaic raw materials in China and France, setting the lowest carbon footprint record of silicon materials at home and abroad.
GCL Technology regards talents as the first resource of the enterprise, its scientific research team has the most outstanding photovoltaic experts and scholars, and has formed a three-level technical talent echelon, including Chinese and foreign experts as technology leaders, young scholars with profound overseas research backgrounds as the backbone, and Ph.D. and master graduates from famous universities as a reserve force. Our patents and authorized patents cover each major polysilicon production process, forming a complete system of intellectual property protection. At the same time, we have intelligent “zero carbon production plants” and are exploring Industry 4.0 production modes. GCL TECH subsidiary Jiangsu Zhongneng has won honors and titles such as “National Youth Civilization”, “National New High-tech Enterprise” and “New-energy Industry Base with Special Features for China’s Torch Program”.
GCL Technology has actively responded to the national strategy of "carbon peak and carbon neutralization", and has always paid attention to energy technology innovation, energy conservation, and emission reduction, to drive the upgrading of the photovoltaic industry. In the future, in the photovoltaic industry that has experienced scientific and technological progress, industrial upgrading, and market restructuring, GCL Technology will embrace a new era of energy revolution with a more innovative and assertive attitude.
At the current stage, GCL is vigorously developing international projects. Saudi Arabia Project, as GCL's first overseas large-scale chemical project, contributes to facilitating polysilicon production, we sincerely welcome management, chemical, and construction talents to join.