JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
The HR Lead will be a part of the regional senior management team and will be responsible for translating local business requirements into HR services, programmes and initiatives. You will work closely with the MENA management team as well as the Global HR team based in London.
The client is a global business growing rapidly and expanding their MENA team. As an established consultancy with 20 years of operations across Europe, North America and the Middle East and over 800 people globally, they opened their first offices in MENA in 2016.
The Key Responsibilities will include:
- Builds strong relationships with local team, enabling you to give trusted advice to management on a range of HR areas, including talent management, local application of global HR policies and processes and the development of local ones, employee relations, and resource planning.
- The region is expanding quickly, and we are growing our headcount by around 100+ per annum. In close cooperation with the global recruitment team, oversee local recruitment activity, developing strategy and creating and managing local recruitment agency relationships as well as leading local university recruitment activity to deliver recruitment targets across all levels.
- Acts as a main point of contact for regional HR. Promotes a positive, professional, and productive environment, actively looking to understand employee dynamics and nuances. Approachable and understanding when employees come with concerns or questions.
HR Process & Reporting
- Implements and supports global processes, providing guidance on any local nuances and changes needed. Contributes to global reporting activities, monitoring key metrics and providing insights to regional management team.
- Liaise with the London based L&D coordinator to manage the roll-out of Academy syllabus for the MENA team and ensure local trainers have access to all up-dated training material
A Competitive Salary package + a huge scope opportunity and working for a global industry leading business
The Successful candidate will have/be
- 7-10 years of progressive HR experience within professional services in the KSA
- A Saudi National
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, with the ability to incorporate analysis into HR delivery
- Strong communicator with the ability to build solid professional relationships with internal stakeholders of all levels
- Able to balance being approachable and personable but also senior and professional
- Excellent multi-tasking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work autonomously, self-motivated & organised
- Experience with HRIS systems and reporting
- Interest and motivation to grow with our firm
- International, multi-cultural outlook
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.