JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
A reputable and well-established Pharmaceutical company is actively recruiting an HR Manager for their team in Jeddah.
Please note that due to Saudization, only Saudi Nationals can be considered for this role.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
The main responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Point of contact for day-to-day personnel-related inquiries, support, and guidance.
- Oversees all HR strategy and activities and ensures the proper implementation of HR-related policies and procedures.
- Analyze, develop, and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Responsible for talent attraction, talent management, employee development, compensation and benefits, and personnel-related affairs across the Company as well as enhancing the Company's overall Human Resources practices.
- Drive appropriate learning and development initiatives as well as succession planning.
- Develop and update HR policies and procedures in alignment with the organization's goals and objectives.
- Must ensure compliance with all relevant laws and regulations of KSA.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Please note that due to Saudization, only Saudi Nationals can be considered for this role.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or Business administration.
- Minimum 10 years' experience in different HR activities.
- Must have manufacturing/factory experience. Pharmaceutical/ FMCG industry is a plus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Kinetic is a Middle East-based company that has been successfully providing a full range of recruitment solutions for leading Pharmaceutical, Agritech, Medical Device, Chemical and Sustainability organizations since 2012.
We provide an executive search service geared to any level of roles within these verticals which is led by industry experts. Our service is driven by innovative, established and proven research teams who customize each individual requirement from our clients.