JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
We are looking for a HR Manager in Riyadh with a minimum of 5 years of professional experience in operations, administrative and human resources processes. This role offers an excellent opportunity for a motivated professional seeking a dynamic role within a growing and ambitious company.
This fast-paced role offers an excellent opportunity to work on various HR initiatives and will require a high level of organisational skills, adaptability, and exceptional attention to detail. If you are passionate, committed to excellence, self-driven and great with time and task management skills, you could be a part of our team.
• Facilitate coordination and communication between support functions, improving operational management systems and processes
• Process improvement across all functions related to the operations and other divisions
• Implementation and drafting of workflow policies and procedures
• Identify and drive philosophies and programs to foster constructive employee relations
• Evaluate and improve existing HR practices to introduce new perspectives, trends and processes
• Assist with the development and implementation of diversity, equality and inclusion programs
• Drive training sessions and interventions to meet employee needs and business objectives
• Support the Regional HR Manager & KSA Operations Manager with any other ad-hoc projects and tasks
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or equivalent
• Solid working knowledge of the principles and practices of employee and labor relations in KSA
• In-depth knowledge and application of local labor and employment law and regulations in KSA
• 5 years of experience in administrative and human resources processes
• Experience dealing with employee disputes
• Good communication skills
• Onboarding and offboarding
• Performance review management
• Demonstrable experience in developing and executing programs that measurably impact positive employee relations
ABOUT THE COMPANY
AESG is an award-winning Specialist Consultancy, Engineering and Advisory firm headquartered in London and Dubai, working throughout Europe, Asia and the Middle East. We specialize in advanced performance within the built environment and are thought leaders in sustainable development, pairing technical knowledge with practical experience to provide strategic solutions to our clients.
We pride ourselves as industry leaders in each of the services that we offer. We have one of the largest dedicated teams with decades of cumulative experience in sustainable design, fire and life safety, façade engineering, commissioning, data management, waste management, environmental consultancy, acoustics and carbon management.
With unparalleled experience, gained from working on hundreds of iconic developments, our multi-disciplinary team of Architects, Engineers, Scientists, Planners, Building Physicists and Commissioning Managers work alongside our Clients to deliver effective solutions that stand the test of time. Our international portfolio demonstrates our extensive capabilities and ability to consistently deliver best in class solutions to some of the industry’s most complex technical challenges.
Our team supports wider academia and industry development, through active participation on university advisory boards, government stakeholder groups and through industry bodies. This voluntary participation is something we feel a necessity, utilising our experience and expertise to contribute towards continuous improvement of the industry. As signatories to the World GBCs Advancing Net Zero Buildings Commitment, AESG is committed to supporting the achievement of net zero targets.
With offices in London, Dubai, Riyadh, Abu Dhabi and Singapore and a team of experienced professionals with track records that speak for themselves, we are fully equipped to deliver truly world class projects.