JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Reporting to: Department Manager
• Subordinates: N/A
• Department internal employees, company departments and projects, Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development of Saudi Arabia, and other government and commercial organizations.
• Number required: 1
• Duration: Permanent position 1-3 years
• Desired start date: Dec.2022 or Jan. 2023
• Probation: 3 months
• Working Hours: Sun-Thursday 9am-5pm
• Construction and improvement of the localised human resource management system and institutional.
• Coordinate and organise talent recruitment.
• Daily management of human resources business such as salary, assessment, welfare, insurance, training, and employee relations, etc.
• Daily management of HR and foreign affairs systems, such as visa, GOSI, and other related systems.
• Other related works for the HR department.
• Travel requirements: Occasional travel within the country
• Bachelor's degree in human resource management, public administration, business administration.
• Nature and length of previous experience: 5 years of corporate HR work experience is a must.
• Proficient in the professional knowledge of business sectors such as corporate human resource management recruitment, performance management, salary, insurance and benefits;
• Proficient in the professional knowledge of various laws and regulations of Saudi labor law to ensure the Saudi branch operates legally;
• Proficient in the professional knowledge of the operation and management of HR and foreign affairs systems, visa, GOSI, and other related systems.
Soft Skills and Personality traits:
• Good business skills and professional qualities, diligent and responsible, active and enthusiastic, hard-working and daring to take responsibility;
• Good organization and coordination skills, communication skills;
• General office software
• Arabic and English
• Gender Preference: Male
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Founded in 1982, China State Construction Engineering Corporation (hereinafter "China State Construction" and "CSCEC") is now a global investment and construction group featuring professional development and market-oriented operation.
China State Construction carries out business management through its public company - China State Construction Engineering Corporation Ltd. (stock code 601668.SH), and has eight listed companies and more than 100 subsidiaries.