JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
- My client is a leading main contractor in the Middle East and they have an urgent requirement for a HSE Manager this would be working on a large scale government backed infrastructure in Riyadh, KSA.
- The successful candidate should have a minimum 15 years experience with 5 years in the Middle East
- Experience working on large scale build projects (mixed use developments / hotels / sports stadiums etc)
- NEBOSH General Certificate
- Degree / Diploma in HSE Management
ABOUT THE COMPANY
SSA Ltd. (Sommerman Skinner Associates) find out the detail to allow you to make qualified judgments about your career and its progression. On the companies that we represent (over 2000 spread across a diverse spectrum of industry) we will be able to inform you of contracts pending, awarded, company growth, opportunity, relative reward and internal prospects. We believe that through spending time and effort front end through interviewing or individual dedication we can offer real advice that will be valued. Our founder is degree qualified with extensive exposure to industry and with a career also behind him in Recruitment Management. Our team is made up of qualified construction professionals. We specialise in both permanent and freelance opportunities to qualified construction professionals.
Disciplines covered include:
Site Engineers, Site Agents, Project Managers, Contracts Managers, Quantity Surveyors, Commercial Managers, Planners, Safety, Purchasers, Estimators and Design Executive.