JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
About TSG (Talent Search Group)
Talent Search Group (TSG) is the most local recruitment influencing entity in terms of partnering with very prestige’s organizations “Government”, “Semi governments” and "First class international institutions” with regards to engineering and infrastructure business within the Saudi Market such as AECOME (USA), Egis (France), Proger (Italy) etc.
Saudi Arabia is going through transition period in all aspects , hence this will reinforces the needs for undertaken projects that will contribute in serving the economic development and expected to increase the Saudi GDP by multi-label hundreds of $ billions per year. The strategy covers encompass several new established Cities, including major luxury tourism destination and international airports, hotel brands, resorts and etc upon completion through partnering with the leading global consulting.
Furthermore, we would like to announce that Talent Search Group (TSG) has been officially, signed and allocated several recruitment and hiring projects with Saudi governments semi-governmental (Key Projects; Mega and Giga) and leading and world’s trusted construction engineering ,operating and infrastructure consulting firms.
So we are continuously thriving to achieve 2030 Saudi vision through finding the right talented candidates across the globe. This collaboration includes different complex entities, for example but not limited to, Ministries, Leading Funds, Governmental Companies, Commissions and Authorities, leading and international organizations.
"We always focus on cultivating professional relationships, networking, and attention to detail, which has greatly contributed to our success.
(HSEM – Environmental Health and Safety Manager) Job description:
On a behalf of high profile client, we are looking for outstanding Environmental Health and Safety Manager, to hire urgently, it is preferable to have work experience in Saudi Arabia or GCC.
A Health, Safety, and Environment (HSE) Manager is responsible for developing industrial hygiene and occupational health policies and best practices. Your field of expertise will be the science and art of anticipating, recognizing, evaluating, and preventing environmental factors or stresses in the workplace which may cause sickness, impaired health and wellbeing of workers or the community.
• Inspects the facility to identify safety, health, and environmental risks.
• Develops and implements inspection policies and procedures, and a schedule of routine inspections.
• Develops health and safety procedures for all areas of the company.
• Prepares and schedules training to cover emergency procedures, workplace safety, and other relevant topics.
• Monitors compliance with safety procedures.
• Drafts inspection reports to document inspection findings.
• Ensures that material safety data sheets are maintained and readily accessible when needed.
• Maintains records of discharge of or employee exposure to hazardous waste and/or pollutants, as required.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Extensive knowledge of environmental regulations and policies.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Proficient in technology and equipment used in environmental inspections.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelors degree in Environmental Safety, Occupational Safety and Health, or related field required; Masters degree desirable.
• Five years of related experience preferred.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Talent Search Group is a staffing and recruiting firm dedicated to providing viable talent in various professions. Our primary mission is to carefully determine client staffing inefficiencies and offer hiring solutions that directly correlate to long term goals.
Talent Search Group was founded on core values such as Dependability, Integrity, and Timeliness. We take pride in the delivery of quality talent acquisition solutions to our clients. Our process is individualized. We assess both our clients and prospective candidates in order to ensure compatibility. We focus on cultivating professional relationships, networking, and attention to detail, which has greatly contributed to our success.
Our strategy is simply to solve the problem of our clients- and while that may sound like a gross oversimplification, the truth is setting that goal from the start has guided us on the path to delivering just that. The professions we currently represent are Executive Search, Management Consulting And Risk Advisory sector, Banking & Financial Services , Finance & Accounting, IT and Telecom, Aviation and Hospitality, Marketing, Retail and Sales, Education And Training Industry, FMCG / Manufacturing Industry, Legal, Mining, Oil And Gas Industry, Engineering & Manufacturing, Insurance, Procurement & Supply Chain, Construction, Real Estate, Infrastructure Industry and Human Resources.