JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Mace is an inclusive employer and welcomes interest from a diverse range of candidates. Even if you feel you do not fulfil all the criteria below, please apply as you may still be the best candidate for this role or another role within our organisation. Should you require any adjustments to assist during the application/hiring process please advise us.
The HR Manager provides an effective people-related support function and is the key point of contact for new, current, and exiting employees, within their project stream in relation to their employment matters.
Your responsibilities will include
• Acting as the primary point of contact for all Mace employees based on the project for HR queries, regarding policies, benefits and other HR-related matters and respond accordingly.
• Helping implement wellbeing strategies within KSA.
• Preparing reports, presentations, communications, data summaries, and/or other documents/information specific for the project.
• Managing sensitive information effectively and always maintaining discretion and confidentiality.
• Ensuring that all new and existing line managers are briefed on the HR procedures.
• Managing the on-boarding of new hires. Aligning the process with other departments, provide clear and accurate communication and ensure that Mace’s onboarding experience becomes a benchmark of operational excellence.
• Learning and development.
• Working closely with managers to identify employee learning and development needs.
• Performance management.
• Assisting and supporting the annual performance management cycle.
• With a relevant degree qualification in a Human Resource subject or discipline, chartered or pursuing a similar level of professional qualification will be viewed favourably.
• You are digitally savvy and having knowledge of Oracle would be beneficial.
• You can build lasting client relationships and provide support to dynamic, motivated teams.
• You must have experience working as an HR business partner/generalist role and have knowledge of Saudi Arabia labour laws.
• You will have relevant industry experience to be poised to expand your own horizons and be ready to thrive in an environment that encourages growth.
Apply now for a confidential discussion.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.