JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
About TSG (Talent Search Group)
Talent Search Group (TSG) is the most local recruitment influencing entity in terms of partnering with very prestige’s organizations “Government”, “Semi governments” and "First class international institutions” with regards to engineering and infrastructure business within the Saudi Market such as AECOME (USA), Egis (France), Proger (Italy) etc,
Saudi Arabia is going through transition period in all aspects , hence this will reinforces the needs for undertaken projects that will contribute in serving the economic development and expected to increase the Saudi GDP by multi-label hundreds of $ billions per year. The strategy covers encompass several new established Cities, including major luxury tourism destination and international airports, hotel brands, resorts and etc upon completion through partnering with the leading global consulting.
Furthermore, we would like to announce that Talent Search Group (TSG) has been officially, signed and allocated several recruitment and hiring projects with Saudi governments semi-governmental (Key Projects; Mega and Giga) and leading and world’s trusted construction engineering ,operating and infrastructure consulting firms.
So we are continuously thriving to achieve 2030 Saudi vision through finding the right talented candidates across the globe. This collaboration includes different complex entities, for example but not limited to, Ministries, Leading Funds, Governmental Companies, Commissions and Authorities, leading and international organizations.
"We always focus on cultivating professional relationships, networking, and attention to detail, which has greatly contributed to our success.
(HVAC Engineer/Technician) Job Description:
On a behalf of high profile client, we are looking for outstanding HVAC Engineer/Technician, to hire urgently, it is preferable to have work experience in Saudi Arabia or GCC.
HVAC engineer provides application requirements/needs analysis, design, documentation, testing or modification, and implementation of multifaceted computer systems and/or complex machine operating systems based on and related to user or system design specifications.
• Provide information to the appropriate Project Manager as required to support the preparation of White Papers and/or ACT requests for project funding
• Coordinate the efforts of installation technicians and mechanics engaged in HVAC system installation and modification to ensure a cost effective and timely completion
• Design of mechanical building services from initial concept through to detailed design
• Services design of heating, ventilation, cooling, pipework systems, and plant areas
• Producing HVAC LTPRs for a number of buildings
• Production of design documentation
• Technical support to both the project team and clients
• Responsibility for all aspects of assigned project work with an established team
• Support more junior members of the team, act as technical mentor
• Support senior managers running the commercial and contractual side of projects
• Education for HVAC Engineer : Employers hiring for the HVAC engineer job most commonly would prefer for their future employee to have a relevant degree such as High School and Bachelor's Degree in General Education, Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Education, Technical, Associates, Science, Electrical Engineering, Design, Industrial
• 8+ years of relevant experience in HVAC mechanical engineering field
• Experience in the design of the HVAC (Central cooling plant, chilled water piping distribution, air duct distribution, variable air volume systems, ventilation, DX systems, VRF)
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Talent Search Group is a staffing and recruiting firm dedicated to providing viable talent in various professions. Our primary mission is to carefully determine client staffing inefficiencies and offer hiring solutions that directly correlate to long term goals.
Talent Search Group was founded on core values such as Dependability, Integrity, and Timeliness. We take pride in the delivery of quality talent acquisition solutions to our clients. Our process is individualized. We assess both our clients and prospective candidates in order to ensure compatibility. We focus on cultivating professional relationships, networking, and attention to detail, which has greatly contributed to our success.
Our strategy is simply to solve the problem of our clients- and while that may sound like a gross oversimplification, the truth is setting that goal from the start has guided us on the path to delivering just that. The professions we currently represent are Executive Search, Management Consulting And Risk Advisory sector, Banking & Financial Services , Finance & Accounting, IT and Telecom, Aviation and Hospitality, Marketing, Retail and Sales, Education And Training Industry, FMCG / Manufacturing Industry, Legal, Mining, Oil And Gas Industry, Engineering & Manufacturing, Insurance, Procurement & Supply Chain, Construction, Real Estate, Infrastructure Industry and Human Resources.