JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
ICT Engineer – Facilities Management – Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Our client is a Facilities Management company. They have an established operation within KSA and are currently recruiting for an ICT Engineer.
The individual should have strong troubleshooting software and hardware experience. Should have working experience in any Palace or VVIP projects. Expert in managing and installation of network servers, switches, routers, firewalls etc.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, or electrical engineering.
• MCSE, Linux, CCNA, CCNP Certified
• Experienced in managing CCTV, Archiving, security servers and workstations.
• Capable of managing a team of network and system engineers
• Experienced in planning network enhancements, establishing data center, and monitoring NOC.
• Strong knowledge base of BMS, SCADA, Solarwind, Wireless systems, Aruba network & security systems, IP Telephony, Avaya.
• Experienced in managing team for 24/7 data center and NOC.
In return, our client offers not only a stable working environment and competitive salary, but an opportunity to build a career, with a reputable and rapidly expanding company that is a current leading player within the sector.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.