JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Income Auditor "Saudi "
An Income Auditor is responsible to audit and verify all revenue transactions, record them, and preparing daily and monthly sales and other reports for management according to hotel policies and procedures.
What is in it for you:
- Work with a diverse group of Heartists.
- Be a part of Accor prestigious team
- Start your career with us and advance further your opportunities.
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide.
- Learning programs through our Academies.
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
What you will be doing:
- Audit all revenue transactions for consistency, accuracy and methods used to meet hotel's standards and Accor policies and procedures.
- Audit all outlet reports and tally them with Opera for accuracy.
- Check the discounts are in line with the approved discount matrix.
- Control and reconcile the daily sales in the outlets.
- Review paid-out and allowance vouchers for accuracy, proper approval and supporting documentation.
- Review guest ledger balances daily and research questionable movements.
- Audit the credit card transactions for accuracy. Ensure the POS details summary reports tally with Opera.
- Audit charges to city ledger and credit card companies before forwarding them to the Accounts Receivable section.
- Ensure that all of the day's Banquet revenue has been recorded by checking against the function orders.
- Prepare the Month End Tips Reports for all outlets.
- Prepare any report or work requested by Director of Finance.
- Ensures that the trial balance should tally between Opera, symphony and Sun System.
- Prepare General Cashier report and reconcile transactions with the receipt.
- Audit the cash floats time to time with spot checks minimum once a month.
- Prepare Daily Revenue Flash for the use of Department Heads with all necessary revenue and statistical figures for them to operate their individual profit centers effectively.
Your experience and skills include:
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently.
- Teamwork-oriented with outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- You should have a degree in Accounting and at least 2 years previous experiences within a 5 stars hotel.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills and computer literacy is a must, while knowledge of Opera, Micros, FBM and SUN System an asset.
Your team and working environment:
Sofitel Shahd Al-Madinah boasts a landmark location in the center of Madinah, a short walk from the northern entrance of the Al-Masjid an-Nabawi. The property features 469 keys, including the most luxurious suite in Madinah, two- and three-bedroom suites, Three dining outlets, an executive lounge, two meeting rooms and a fitness center with a gym, stand out as a beacon of modern luxury and French savoir-faire, blending the brand's unique sense of joie de vivre with the very best of the local.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inInternal Auditor Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Quality Assurance Officer Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Senior Auditor Jobs in Saudi Arabia