JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
Controls Assurance is a specialist team within our Audit practice that combines a mix of technology, data, business and accounting expertise to how we audit clients across all industries.
In Controls Assurance, we are using our latest tools to help digitize the way we deliver audits through automation, AI, data analytics and innovation.
As part of the team you'll have the opportunity to work with a variety of clients, industries and technologies and you'll develop the business skills, knowledge and relationships you need to build a career that's more than just numbers. We're constantly investing in audit technology and the skills of our people to keep up with the rapid pace of change and to deliver trust that is deeper, broader and more forward-looking.
Our team uses current and emerging technologies to assist clients with financial reporting, compliance, and operational processes controls. You'll provide services related to controls around the financial reporting, compliance and operational processes, including business process and Information Technology management controls.
We are looking for driven, high achieving and high potential individuals to join our Controls Assurance team.
As a CA Senior Associate , you will be managing engagements and will be responsible for designing and developing ways to automate and reimagine audits.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
• working in a full range of assurance tasks including the planning, testing, reviewing and reporting stages on large and complex client engagements
• Monitoring junior team members and delivering assignments on time in accordance with the required PwC audit standards
• Developing and managing client relationships.
Essential skills and experience:
• 6+ years of experience in covering IT General Controls (ITGC), ERP Configurations (SAP, Oracle) and IT automated controls, SOX Compliance, Business cycle/process controls review and Segregation of Duties testing.
• Experience in auditing Manufacturing, Financial Service and/or Oil & Gas clients will be preferred
• Good understanding of accounting knowledge and/ or audit knowledge in relation to controls over financial reporting
• Solid technical skills and understanding of information systems security and controls across a wide range of systems including operating systems (For ex. Unix, Windows, OS/ 400, etc.), databases (For Ex. Oracle, SQL, etc.), applications and technology tools
• Experience with data, automation and analytics tools such as ACL, Alteryx, Power BI, Ui Path.
• Excellent coaching, project management skills and ability to follow through and complete tasks within tight deadlines
• Demonstrable experience of working on multiple projects, managing your time effectively to deliver high quality work to tight deadlines
• Commercial acumen and an interest in how complex organisations operate
• Strong analytical, logic and problem-solving skills.
• Strong stakeholder management and interpersonal skills, excellent reporting / presentation writing skills
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
ABOUT THE COMPANY
At PwC Middle East, we've set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We're a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We're striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we're proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone's uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you're looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you're a future PwCer.