JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Our Client, a regional IT services specialist in Digital, Business Applications, Managed Services, Cloud, Security, and Infrastructure, is currently looking for an Integration Developer for Riyadh Location
• Talent should dependently able to design and deliver APIs, Integration solutions using webMethods components such as webMethods Designer, Integration Server, My webMethods server, web services (SOAP and REST), API Gateway, Universal Messaging, BPM, CAF, and adapters (JDBC).
• Devising and reporting on integration development plans and strategies.
• Ensuring that best practices in integration processes are followed by the organization.
• Checking and correcting conflicts in data configurations and overlaps.
• Maintaining the integrity and smooth functioning of the company's integration architecture.
• Analyzing and improving current system integrations and migration strategies.
To be considered for this role, you must possess:
• Must have 5 - 8 years of experience.
• The Duration of this project will be 1 year.
• Transferable IQAMA preferred.
• A bachelor's in computer science, computer engineering, or related field.
• Superior programming skills that relate to code development, maintenance, and implementation.
• Meticulous knowledge of integrations, development processes, and integration architectures.
• Interpersonal skills along with the ability to work in a team.
• A keen eye for detail and the ability to spot and fix errors in complex code.
• Analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Ability to perform tasks independently.
• Good presentation and report-writing skills.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Black Pearl is a human resources and recruitment agency that provides a holistic business and talent solution in a progressive, dynamic, and efficient way.
We pride ourselves as a unique black pearl and strive to delight our clients with a personalized partnership that helps them propel towards success.
Whether you need to find top talent, your next great job opportunity, or a consulting solution for managing your business, engaging employees, evolving your work culture, planning your people strategy, or resourcing challenges, we can help.