JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
- Understanding of technical and design leadership in all aspects of the design process including production construction techniques procedures codes and standards etc that relate to Civil Engineering
- Implementing the interface management process
- Expediting the exchange of Interface Technical Queries involving the contractors as necessary to identify the main criticalities and monitor their progress monitor and update the Interface registers and attend all interface-related meetings
- Bringing team leadership skills as well as the ability to communicate directly with clients consultants agencies local authorities for the design review team.
- Understanding of local building codes in country alongside International Building Codes LEED requirements and other similar sustainability standards among others
- Preparing and managing a project program project plan and schedule
- Identifying and assessing project risks and mitigating these
- Working alongside the team to prepare project procedural plans
- 10-15+ years experience in a Interface role
- Preferably Middle East region experience
- Large scale Civil/infrastructure programme experience
- Experience in Microsoft Office Primavera and Microsoft Project applications
- Bachelor Degree in a relevant Engineering discipline
ABOUT THE COMPANY
SAS Global Consultants, a specialist executive Engineering, Supply Chain & Procurement Recruitment Consultancy with over 25 years combined experience in recruiting for the UK, Europe, MENA, Asia Pacific & North America markets. We are a privately-owned company freeing us from some of the politics & pressures that surround many of our rivals and have a strong emphasis on client relationships and candidate satisfaction. We have worked with small local contractors with relatively small turnovers up to leading multidiscipline & fortune 100 organizations with turnovers exceeding £25 billion and are more than aware of the need to tailor our service to fit each company’s requirements.