JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Work as the manager of the department and as a member of the executive management team of the Company, reporting to the audit committee. Tasks include:
• Perform related work as assigned by the audit committee.
• Perform advanced, specialized and/or managerial auditing work in multiple disciplines.
• Being responsible for managing complex audits; performing critical project management duties in the planning, scheduling, coordinating.
• Reviewing and reporting of the work or audit teams.
• Proposing remedial actions and performing follow up audits related thereto.
• Ensuring the duties of the internal audit department are aligned with strategic objectives.
• Providing training, coaching, and evaluating internal audit department staff.
• Reviewing regulatory requirements and ensuring audit work is in adherence of such mandates.
• The candidate must be a Saudi national.
• Bachelor’s degree (in accounting, business administration, public administration or a related field) from an accredited college or university.
• Certification as a Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Public Accountant (SOCPA, CPA), Charted Accountant (CA), or equivalent.
• Minimum 8-10 years full time experience in auditing, accounting, business analysis or program evaluation including two years supervisory or project management experience.
• Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
ARABIA Insurance Cooperative Company was established on April 3rd 2007 as per Royal Decree NO: 23 with fully paid up capital of SR 400 Million.
The company holds through its shareholders, an experience of more than fifty years in the Saudi market and sixty seven years in the Arab world.