JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Maintain accurate inventory records, ensure the accuracy of inventory records.
• Monitor stock levels, ensure that products are adequately stocked and available for sale.
• Analyze sales data, anticipate demand, and place orders with suppliers in a timely manner.
• Coordinate with suppliers and vendors, communicate stock requirements, and negotiate pricing and terms.
• Implement inventory control procedures, develops, and implements effective inventory control procedures to optimize inventory management.
Position Title: Inventory Controller
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: up to 15K SAR all-inclusive depending on experience and qualifications
Job Location: Jeddah, KSA
About the Client:
One of the leading trading company in the Middle East that deliver fresh fruits & vegetables to both local & international consumers.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.