JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
The role involves conducting extensive research and profiling of potential investors, including their investment history, preferences, and risk appetite. The job requires strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and the ability to provide valuable insights to peers on potential investors that match their investment goals.
Responsible for promoting and facilitating investment opportunities across Saudi Arabia. It works to attract both domestic and foreign investments by creating a favourable business climate, providing investment incentives, and promoting economic growth.
Investor Intelligence Executive Director - Market Research
Strategy & planning
* Contribute to the development and refinement of the vision and long-term strategy, and contribute to the overall process of governance, management and decision making to ensure maximization of return.
* Ensure the general department's long and short-term plans are effectively converted into the acceptable performance objectives in line with established service levels.
* Develop a robust investor relations strategy and framework to ensure investor confidence and belief in vision and strategy.
* Create and maintain a strong reputation by demonstrating consistent and clear communication with investors and relevant stakeholders.
* Manage equity research and investor relationships to provide insights on market activity.
* Provide reports and notes on potential investors to help international offices, local offices and Sector Development to make right decisions that fit into the strategic
Data analytics management
* Provide strategic direction for analysts and guide the development of effective data analysis and reporting on investor information.
* Oversee the design and delivery of reports and insights that analyse investors' information, key operations and performance metrics.
* Oversee the analyse and present financial trends, investor behaviour and stakeholder issues, to create appropriate response strategies, framework, and tactics.
* Monitor the development of potential and current investor information to determine their credentials, priority areas of interest, appetite for expansion to certain sectors, and changes in results/outcomes, and other relevant insights.
* Provide recommendations on how best to use relevant data that could affect the short-term and long-term goals and its objectives.
* Examine, review, and interpret results of analytical initiatives to ensure accuracy of data and deliverables and alignment with policies and processes.
* Communicate results and impacts of analytical insight initiatives to stakeholders.
Contribute to the preparation of the general department's budget and monitor financial performance versus the budget so that the Ministry is aware of anticipated costs/revenues and areas of unsatisfactory performance are identified.
Policies, processes and procedures
* Provide inputs to enhance appropriate policies, processes, systems, standards, procedures and internal controls, includes ensuring compliance with shareholders and guidelines in order to support execution of work programs in line with laws and international standards.
* Ensure compliance with all applicable legal regulations and propose solutions to the management on issues related to the general department.
Perform stakeholder management activities which relates to the general department aiming to build and nurture relationships that maximize opportunities whilst ensuring alignment with the strategic direction and business requirements.
* Manage the effective achievement of objectives through setting individual objectives, managing performance, developing and motivating staff, provision of formal and informal feedback and appraisal in order to maximize subordinate and the overall performance.
* Drive team's engagement by clarifying the broader purpose and importance of the work done by subordinates and creating a climate where people are motivated to do their best.
Exposure to high level and strategic responsibilities spanning across the US, EU, Asia, and MEA, within a governmental environment where the Executive will contribute to the 2030 vision and the future of investments across Saudi Arabia with direct impact on large scale transactions across the region.
- Deep understanding of investment opportunities on an international scale.
- Previous experience in Research & Analytics, investor profiling or related field.
- Exposure and experience across the US, EU, Asia, and the MEA region.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with detail oriented mindset.
- Diversified sector experience.
- At least 5 years of experience managing teams in a similar engagement.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.